ADVERTISEMENT

Well I guess it’s all over for Eldrick now

iasooner2000

Sooner starter
Sep 12, 2011
don’t know all the deets other than he flipped his car and is in surgery. I actually kind of wanted him to break the records at one point (but no longer). Such a pity

Thank God that it was a one person accident and that he apparently just has leg injuries and only took out a sign and a few small trees

Last edited:
Reactions: JConXtsy
I agree. I'll admit that it's premature and ignorant to speculate, but I'm a brash person and willing to be found an idiot.

People don't send cars off the road in the middle of the night by total accident. That's not just the average human experience. He has been public too long. This dude exhibits characteristics of extreme public stress that is just really sad. I personally think he's a really really good dude with poor stress management skills.

My expertise? Takes one to know one, so I'm certainly not casting stones.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I agree. I'll admit that it's premature and ignorant to speculate, but I'm a brash person and willing to be found an idiot.

People don't send cars off the road in the middle of the night by total accident. That's not just the average human experience. He has been public too long. This dude exhibits characteristics of extreme public stress that is just really sad. I personally think he's a really really good dude with poor stress management skills.

My expertise? Takes one to know one, so I'm certainly not casting stones.
I think his stresses are from losing his family. Just my shot in the dark opinion.

Rancho Palos Verdes; approx how far away from you is that JC ?

I'm in the North of LA. That's down south closer to Orange county so pretty far away.

My good friend at work grew up down there. His next door neighbor and childhood friend was Pete Sampras.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It appears so and that he was a little late for an am meet at the club that provided the ‘loaner’ he destroyed. He was 4 miles from the destination at 7:12 am

I wish him well, but as someone else stated, it seems his problems started
when he lost his family. I don't understand, he had a beautiful wife and
children and more money than ten C.P.A.'s could count, and he got out
there chasing that skirt. Oh well.

My brother lives in Newport Coast. Was he simply going too fast to make the curves on steep incline? Bad luck is on this boy's trail.
Oh yeah. Rolling around with millions upon millions of dollars and dating his choice of beautiful women. What horrible luck.

I heard today some Dr or "medical expert" proclaim that anyone with the type of leg/ankle injuries Woods sustained will require two years of rehab (at his age/stage of life) meanwhile other younger/stronger athletes will fill the void chasing the little white pill around

Last edited:
Reactions: BV1
I heard today some Dr or "medical expert" proclaim that anyone with the type of leg/ankle injuries Woods sustained will require two years of rehab (at his age/stage of life) meanwhile other younger/stronger athletes will fill the void chasing the little white pill around
Tiger's gonna lose that leg. At best, he'll be walkin with a stick for the rest of his natural life, or wheelin a wheel chair. He'll never play the game again. Should thank his lucky stars he's alive. Dang shame, Tiger had the tiger by the tail. No pun intended.

Oh yeah. Rolling around with millions upon millions of dollars and dating his choice of beautiful women. What horrible luck.
This has to be one of the most ridiculous post ever on this board. So you think millions of dollars and a room full of beautiful women is the sign of good luck? Life's lessons have not visited you yet.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous post ever on this board. So you think millions of dollars and a room full of beautiful women is the sign of good luck? Life's lessons have not visited you yet.
I recognize the fact that his talents and work got him to where he is. I can see where my previous post gave the impression that I did not recognize that fact, and for that I stand corrected.

But how is one car accident a sign that bad luck is following him around? The previous accident, and subsequent breakup of his marriage, was 100% due to stupidity, had nothing to do with luck. I know the guy has had some injuries while trying to play golf the past few years, but I don’t really see where overall he has been unlucky at life.

Reactions: veritas59
I recognize the fact that his talents and work got him to where he is. I can see where my previous post gave the impression that I did not recognize that fact, and for that I stand corrected.

But how is one car accident a sign that bad luck is following him around? The previous accident, and subsequent breakup of his marriage, was 100% due to stupidity, had nothing to do with luck. I know the guy has had some injuries while trying to play golf the past few years, but I don’t really see where overall he has been unlucky at life.

Estimated net worth of $800M
That's the kind of unlucky that I'd like to be.

"Luck" was a poor choice of words on my part. Karma may be a better term.

ADVERTISEMENT