ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday before the RRS and 4 hours between posts. LoL nm

I don't want to pay $10/month to have a second job, because that's what it'll be to me... a second job.
I use it as entertainment. Some of the threads, discussions and meltdowns that occur over on the pay board are frikin hysterical. Some of the gameday threads are some of the greatest entertainment I've ever read on the internet. The meltdowns over there are as epic as it gets!!! Lol

Reactions: Huntin Hard
I use it as entertainment. Some of the threads, discussions and meltdowns that occur over on the pay board are frikin hysterical. Some of the gameday threads are some of the greatest entertainment I've ever read on the internet. The meltdowns over there are as epic as it gets!!! Lol

I can bet. I'd be in if they had a la carte pricing for pay-on-demand events. I'd probably pay to read on every game day.

I can bet. I'd be in if they had a la carte pricing for pay-on-demand events. I'd probably pay to read on every game day.
Hmm ya that would be a pretty sweet idea. I know this....on days when OU is losing, I know I can log on and read the gameday threads over there and I literally have tears rolling down my face I am laughing so hard. It helps ease my pain about OU losing. Some of those dudes over there go full-blown nuclear when OU is losing. And the arguments some of those dudes get into over there make the arguments we all have here on the free board look like rookies playing childrens games. Lol

Reactions: Huntin Hard
yea, I most likely won't be here till the end of the game since I got Bob Dylan and the Rolling Stones on Friday night, then Neil young and Paul McCartney on Saturday night then the Who and Roger Waters on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
I'd give both my right and my left for that lineup.
What an amazing weekend for you.

PS - This could be The Who's last performance. In Houston a few months ago, Roger announced that this was the final tour. He was just too old (72 is too old?).

I'd give both my right and my left for that lineup.
What an amazing weekend for you.

PS - This could be The Who's last performance. In Houston a few months ago, Roger announced that this was the final tour. He was just too old (72 is too old?).

I saw the Who in 1989 @ the Cotton Bowl. No Keith Moon, but Simon Phillips did great. One of the three loudest shows I ever saw...

I saw the Who in 1989 @ the Cotton Bowl. No Keith Moon, but Simon Phillips did great. One of the three loudest shows I ever saw...
One of the others had to be AC/DC. We sat about 15 rows from the speakers this summer. Still have ringing in my ears.
The other we saw about 1o years ago was Molly Hatchett.
It was outdoors and was probably the loudest I have ever been to.

One of the others had to be AC/DC. We sat about 15 rows from the speakers this summer. Still have ringing in my ears.
The other we saw about 1o years ago was Molly Hatchett.
It was outdoors and was probably the loudest I have ever been to.

AC/DC is the loudest... it was in Dallas at the Starplex in Fair Park... they said on the radio that the band was upset because they could only use 80% of their sound system due to too little room... can you guess the second loudest?

Reactions: humblesooner
AC/DC is the loudest... it was in Dallas at the Starplex in Fair Park... they said on the radio that the band was upset because they could only use 80% of their sound system due to too little room... can you guess the second loudest?
Obviously, it wasn't Molly Hatchett. LOL.
Let me give it some thought. How about a clue? When did you attend?

I figured The Stones wasn't all that loud.
Then thought about maybe Zep.
Then went to Wiki and they mentioned Motorhead.
I'm a classic rock fan, don't really know Motorheads work.
I'm going to say if it wasn't Led Zeppelin, then it was a Heavy Metal that I don't really follow.
Inquiring minds want to know.

I figured The Stones wasn't all that loud.
Then thought about maybe Zep.
Then went to Wiki and they mentioned Motorhead.
I'm a classic rock fan, don't really know Motorheads work.
I'm going to say if it wasn't Led Zeppelin, then it was a Heavy Metal that I don't really follow.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, I had the pleasure of seeing Motorhead on two occasions, neither loud enough to break the top five...
Hint... it wasn't a metal/hard rock band... it was in the past 4 years

Well, I had the pleasure of seeing Motorhead on two occasions, neither loud enough to break the top five...
Hint... it wasn't a metal/hard rock band... it was in the past 4 years
I really don't listen to anything that isn't classic rock or something close.
Unless it might be the Red Hot Chili Peppers (don't listen to them, either), I'm at a loss.

I really don't listen to anything that isn't classic rock or something close.
Unless it might be the Red Hot Chili Peppers (don't listen to them, either), I'm at a loss.

Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Bell County Expo Center... they had never played that venue, so having it cranked up so loud was not in their best interest... it was hard to tell what they were playing at times... ZZ Top followed them and was clear as a bell...

Big Skynyrd and ZZ Top fan. I would never have even thought about either of them in a loudest band discussion.
Too bad about the volume. Love to watch them perform.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT