ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Georgia kick TCU’s butt during the first half is scary

I like TCU but this goes to show everyone that the Big 12 Conference is no where close to the SEC or Big Ten.
I’ll beg to differ with you; TCU dispatched Michigan with ease and possibly ran off their Coach and bucky overperformed and still lost.

OU holds two Natty wins over the b1g plus we had “the kick” which drove away Woody Hayes who ended his career in disgrace

I’ll beg to differ with you; TCU dispatched Michigan with ease and possibly ran off their Coach and bucky overperformed and still lost.

OU holds two Natty wins over the b1g plus we had “the kick” which drove away Woody Hayes who ended his career in disgrace

• Love
Reactions: iasooner2000
thank goodness there is going to be a 12 team playoff. Otherwise, it may be years before we ever make it.

I’ll beg to differ with you; TCU dispatched Michigan with ease

"Dispatched Michigan with ease"?

There were four plays in that game with an expected points change of a touchdown, and they all went one way. So you take away Michigan's bizarre decision to focus on forcing the play outside while on defense and combine that with two terrible pass decisions, and you probably end up with a comfortable Michigan win. But that's why you play the games.

Reactions: Oklabama
Georgia plays at a higher level than any CFB team I can recall, specifically their great blocking, and great pursuit and tackling defensively.
And the Georgia running backs and receivers gain yardage after first contact better than any team I have seen.
More than anything else, last night's blowout revealed to me just how far OU is from winning another national championship. Georgia mauled a good TCU team, who soundly beat OU.
Let's hope OU's entry into the SEC is in 2025. Maybe then the "Texas Tech" culture will be shed and replaced by Georgia-Alabama style football.

They did a comparison last night with Kirby's and Sabans first 7 yrs at Georgia and Alabama and they were nearly identical, I think Kirby had 3 more wins 84 to 81 at the 7 yr mark and Saban had 3 National Titles to Kirby's 2. What ever Kirby is doing he likely learned it from his time with Saban and he is doing it just as well. Georgia and Bama fans are spoiled rotten.

They did a comparison last night with Kirby's and Sabans first 7 yrs at Georgia and Alabama and they were nearly identical, I think Kirby had 3 more wins 84 to 81 at the 7 yr mark and Saban had 3 National Titles to Kirby's 2. What ever Kirby is doing he likely learned it from his time with Saban and he is doing it just as well. Georgia and Bama fans are spoiled rotten.
You gotta know Saban was boiling last night with all the ESPN praise given to Kirby and Georgia. And with the Bulldogs’ 2023 schedule they are pretty much guaranteed to be the top 4 again.

You gotta know Saban was boiling last night with all the ESPN praise given to Kirby and Georgia. And with the Bulldogs’ 2023 schedule they are pretty much guaranteed to be the top 4 again.

Yep and it pretty much showed. Been lots of talk even before that game last night of Georgia being the new Bama and that Bama is on the decline. That has to do nothing but motivate him and his players. I think it already did by the way they won the Sugar Bowl even though they didn't want to be there. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT