ADVERTISEMENT

Watching game 2 against Florida in the WCWS.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
Again.

Just pulled Parker. Lopez hit the next batter. 3-1 Gators.

I think this is the sixth time I've watched this, at least. The first five, every time Paige two throws to first for the final out. I have a raised two handed fist pump. Maybe my favorite Sooner win in any sport in a decade.

I hated how tired we where as a crowd Tuesday night. We didn't get loud until the 7th

I hated how tired we where as a crowd Tuesday night. We didn't get loud until the 7th

I was at the game and the crowd got very loud at many points the game.
They were even very loud in the1st inning when Mendez hit her leadoff HR.
They got real loud in the 2nd when we loaded the bases & then when Clifton walked in a run. makng the score 3-2. Then when Knighten on the first pitch cleared the bases with the double the crowd was deafening
When Lowery came in the game in the 6th after Mendes gave up a single,the OU crowd got loud.
Everybody was standing and clapping in the 7th with Lowery striking out the 1st two . Florida players & the game ended on a ball hit to Lowery who threw her out.

It was a great OU crowd. Many times during the game the crowd chanted OU!, OU! OU!

They were far from "tired" 8085 Sooner. . Everyone of us knew this was a National Championship game.

That the swing hit the glove is obvious on the replay. I'd seen it three or four times previously, but forgot to mention it. Or if I did, I forgot. That's happening more frequently these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT