ADVERTISEMENT

WARREN SAPP SOLICITING

soonerfastnloud

Sooner starter
Jan 1, 2015
Warren Sapp has been terminated from NFL Network following his arrest for soliciting a prostitute and assault in Phoenix early Monday morning. The news of the arrest was first reported by TMZ and ABC 15 in Phoenix.

Stupid crime, but anyone trying to solicit in a city during Super Bowl week is even stupid-er.

There are a growing number of the ex athlete types playing talking heads on sports commentary shows and a ton of them seem to have sordid pasts. And sometimes, those guys are worthy of forgiveness and have cleaned u their acts. And as often, not.

I think Greg Anthony was the last guy to fail that test. I don't know if Sapp was married. Anthony was, which would seem to add addition objection to the indescretion. But ESPN especially seems to want guys who will shoot off their mouths, whether they have something valuable to say or not. And they like to hire bad boys to do the task.

This wouldn't be a big surprise.

But fastandloud, the adage is you pay them to leave, not for their company.
I'm sure Warren knows he could have the free stuff, but it came with a lot more baggage.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Probably drugs. You would think people that are in the limelight would wear a disguise.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Since Sapp's cheap shot on a Lion player years ago and his reputation of being a dirty player, coupled with his defiant attitude about it, I dislike him.
He is the poster boy of Miami football.

Dude is just ignorant, limelight guy wants a little strange from a woman of the night, call her, She'll come to your room and leave when the $$$ runs out, or you go south. Above the law entitlement attitude among so many professional athletes gets old. Personally I never cared for Sapp, hope the judge fines his ass, big, and let's him spend a few quality nights in the county lockup, or better yet a few hundred hours of community service, wearing the ole orange jumpsuit picking up trash.

He has gotten away with so many things. He was arrested for domestic battery in 2010, then the charges were drop. Why in the hell would the NFL network hire him. He was hurting for money at one time, probably buying women of the night. What a dumb ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT