ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Alo

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
What's the chances we see bases loaded and an intentional walk to Alo? Giving up 1 run instead of 4.

No one is pitching to her. I think we might see this in Hawaii. Would not surprise me.

Reactions: iasooner2000
She has been walked 13 times in her last 6 games. She's a force to be reckoned with. Barring a freak accident, Alo will own this record soon and for a long, long time!

Reactions: iasooner2000
She has been walked 13 times in her last 6 games. She's a force to be reckoned with. Barring a freak accident, Alo will own this record soon and for a long, long time!
She has a 4 game stretch in Hawaii that should yield a few homers. I'm rooting for her to go well over 100 home runs in her career.

I think she will break the record in Hawaii, probably against Hawaii. The probably pitch to her so a Hawaiian can break the record. I can see the set up now.

One of the problems is that Tiare is in a mini slump. It hurts to walk Alo, when Tiare is already on base. It will help more if Hansen gets hot. It would be sweet if she breaks the record in her home state. Minnesota is a solid program. They threw her one pitch that was a strike out of 13 pitches. That wasn't in the strike zone but she had a good hack at one up. Just imagine how tough it would be for her if she played for somebody else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT