ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms....

Sorry for a back to the future uniform post, but I have to tell you that my favorite uniform that any team wears these days is our road whites. The white with the crimson helmet is great on TV and in pictures.

I agree. I think my second post on this board(different handle, 1999) was on the same subject. I was called a troll, rookie and all the other things many new posters go through.

I loved the all white contrast versus the "black out" Baylor colors\crowd. Looking good in the roadies and the win helped...............

Sorry for a back to the future uniform post, but I have to tell you that my favorite uniform that any team wears these days is our road whites. The white with the crimson helmet is great on TV and in pictures.
I have never been in favor of alternate uniforms with dark socks. Alabama and LSU seem to have the right idea as far as I'm concerned. It's all about money and marketing. That being said, I really won't lose sleep over this issue because it's not important and there is nothing I can do about it....other than to express my opinion.

I have never been in favor of alternate uniforms with dark socks. Alabama and LSU seem to have the right idea as far as I'm concerned. It's all about money and marketing. That being said, I really won't lose sleep over this issue because it's not important and there is nothing I can do about it....other than to express my opinion.
So what you are saying is you don't like the current road white uniforms that we have for the most part worn for years?...not sure what you are getting at?

So what you are saying is you don't like the current road white uniforms that we have for the most part worn for years?...not sure what you are getting at?
Not even close, 83.
I like what OU has worn prior to last year and throughout its history since 1966.....red jerseys/white pants at home, white on white on the road...with white socks and red helmets.

Road whites are bad ass.

635777043508074795-USP-NCAA-FOOTBALL-OKLAHOMA-AT-TENNESSEE-75836950.JPG

I really like our basic traditional road whites when we are not playing on Owen Field, and our traditional red and white home uniform when we are playing before the home crowd. :)

Reactions: frou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT