ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Notes...(UPDATE: 6:38p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: 6:38p - I'm told that Oklahoma has offered Galena Park (TX) North Shore DL Kriss Ross.

ORIGINAL: Alright guys, a few things to run over here...

1. I know there is talk of Camar Wheaton out there but talking to sources that's just not what I'm hearing. It sounds like he has been talking with Alabama more as of late than he did prior to his commitment - which would seem a pretty clear indication of what's going on.

I also know that some are talking about Alabama filling up and as great as Alabama's recruiting is going, do people truly find that to be a plausible scenario? Well if you do, you should rethink your reality. Alabama absolutely has a spot for Wheaton and, as I said in another thread, seem far more concerned about making sure he signs than they do 'where the scholarship will come from'.

He's got a spot at Bama, and I expect him to take it.

2. Someone asked me about it in Chat so I guess it's leaking out there but recent offensive line offer, Hunter Erb, of Haslet (Texas) V.R. Eaton let me know he'll be visiting Norman this weekend.

I've spoken to him and a few others and there is a growing impression that his visit to A&M recently followed by this weekend's trip to Norman could see him come to a fairly quick decision. I don't know that as fact but it's definitely a growing possibility with the Aggies and Sooners seemingly very high on his list.

Just a name to keep an eye on and this weekend may tell us a lot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News