ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Guilty on all Counts

Lock him up. Lock him up. Trumptard day. OU
200w.gif

Even Communists are Sooner fans. I would never support political persecution against an opponent (especially in an election year) and would argue against the same happening to Biden. That’s where we differ.

I'm not suprised. Obvious mental disorder like all other libs. This gonna backfire on Re-Libs like crazy. Gonna be hilarious.
Just asking what the board thinks. Sentencing is in July, could effect the morale in the locker room for summer workouts
Stupid post given the insanity of the circumstance...you can be a dick loving liberal (which your posts suggest is likely), but this is a sports site...no one cares what you think on the subject...nothing that happened among the retards in NY today will impact OU football, until the Chinese take over the NCAA...what a tool!!

Stupid post given the insanity of the circumstance...you can be a dick loving liberal (which your posts suggest is likely), but this is a sports site...no one cares what you think on the subject...nothing that happened among the retards in NY today will impact OU football, until the Chinese take over the NCAA...what a tool!!
Drink the orange Kool aid and and enjoy it. He's a racist piece of crap, full of hate Natzi bigot.

Drop dead, you will be loving him when he wins in November, where did you learn to spell, Texas?? Nazi doesn't have a "t" in it...doofus!!

Reactions: OUmason1
I'm not suprised. Obvious mental disorder like all other libs. This gonna backfire on Re-Libs like crazy. Gonna be hilarious.
F trump and the crazy horse he rode in on! He deserves every bit of Karma he gets, and it's far from over just wait until that Sista gets with that arse!! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ted The Dread
F trump and the crazy horse he rode in on! He deserves every bit of Karma he gets, and it's far from over just wait until that Sista gets with that arse!! lol.
YEAH, not smart to write stuff when you are drunk...wish you luck on your 12 step program...until you finish, stay the **** off this site...

He is? Go ahead and show your work, psycho...
This is just a question so don't flip out.

If you saw a video where he said "But would America buy a N- word winning? He was referencing a contestant on his Apprentice show and the young man had earned the right to win.

When he Invited white nationalist and very racist Nick Fuentes to dinner.

Referred to some known White Supremacists as "some very fine people".

If someone told me that about someone but didn't tell me who they were, I wouldn't want anything to do with that person but that's just me.

Sounds like a hateful racist to me. But to each their own. BOOMER SOONER

• Haha
If you saw a video where he said "But would America buy a N- word winning? He was referencing a contestant on his Apprentice show and the young man had earned the right to win.
Let's see it.
When he Invited white nationalist and very racist Nick Fuentes to dinner.
I literally could not care less about a dinner and who's there. Same with Biden.
Referred to some known White Supremacists as "some very fine people".
I've seen people reeeee'ing over this before. It's completely taken out of context.

Interesting post, tho. Now, how do you feel about the current president and his well documented racist comments?

Let's see it.

I literally could not care less about a dinner and who's there. Same with Biden.

I've seen people reeeee'ing over this before. It's completely taken out of context.

Interesting post, tho. Now, how do you feel about the current president and his well documented racist comments?
Its absolutely disgusting and shouldn't be tolerated in my opinion. I dont care if its Biden, Trump, or anyone else. I get not caring who he has dinner with to a point but you are who you surround yourself with. It was hot off the press that Nick Fuentes was purposely being racist online and that is when Trump invited him to dinner. Let me guess just a coincidence?

And the NDA just expired for a producer from the Apprentice show. Some big time mud slinging is going to be coming to light soon. Unlike any evidence that Trump "HAS" for all his BS yet its been 4 years and still not a lick of evidence. I lean right, Im not a fan of trump, but law and order is what Trump and the cult pump....unless its biting him in the ass. Its a mess, we need someone thats not Biden or Trump. Someone who is ready to be closer to the middle or at least hear them out and not make up nick names for them like a child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT