ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attempted assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.
lmfao you can’t be serious

Think I might have to cancel my membership. I pay to talk OU sports not politics. Coming from someone who has been stationed overseas the past 10 years most Americans are entitled and lack cultural knowledge and have it to easy. Most Americans never leave their state or travel out the country. I wish everyone could live and travel overseas for at least 5 years and their entire mindset would be different.

How do I cancel my membership?

Think I might have to cancel my membership. I pay to talk OU sports not politics. Coming from someone who has been stationed overseas the past 10 years most Americans are entitled and lack cultural knowledge and have it to easy. Most Americans never leave their state or travel out the country. I wish everyone could live and travel overseas for at least 5 years and their entire mindset would be different.

lol you didn’t have to click on this thread, sir

Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.
They deserve it.

Crazy stuff on this thread. Shooting lessons? He shouldn’t have missed?? Staged? There’s a bystander who’s dead!! There’s a shooter who’s dead!! What is going on in this country? The amount of hate and discontent to say he should have had shooting lessons is beyond me. Maybe John Lennon’s death was staged and he’s living on an island.

Your comment of " racist " is a narrative of a losing Democrat party . Politics is policy not race , dont follow a media that inspires hate versus policy . Be informed by all media then make your own choice . Be aware though , anytime media trys to make you hate versus think , its not trying to inform you but instead trying to manipulate you .

Love seeing Trump supporters getting their panties in a twist because something happened that is so ridiculous that it seems staged. Because honestly, his security team could have very easily cost him his life today. Glad he wasn't assassinated for the sake of this country. But watching OU fans dogpile former OU players while supporting a man who has said and done heinous things is hilarious to say the least.

Love seeing Trump supporters getting their panties in a twist because something happened that is so ridiculous that it seems staged. Because honestly, his security team could have very easily cost him his life today. Glad he wasn't assassinated for the sake of this country. But watching OU fans dogpile former OU players while supporting a man who has said and done heinous things is hilarious to say the least.
Speaking of heinous things being said…

Just insane to me that he even got up there with no secret service member seeing and apprehending him. All it takes is one crazy person to divide this country beyond repair. They have to know this.
I agree with this assessment as well…whoever is doing the security details and SS needs to be investigated thoroughly. And all this conspiracy theory about a planned attack by Trump needs to have their brains checked. Would anybody let someone shoot them from 150 yds away at their head and hope for a miss when even the slightest trigger movements can do you in? Trump may be cocky but he ain’t stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: ADAllDay
Your comment of " racist " is a narrative of a losing Democrat party . Politics is policy not race , dont follow a media that inspires hate versus policy . Be informed by all media then make your own choice . Be aware though , anytime media trys to make you hate versus think , its not trying to inform you but instead trying to manipulate you .
Well said..

All things can have some truth to it. Trump is a felon POS who’s actions and words have most black people not caring for him thus is why you’re getting the reaction from former players, all black btw, (the same former players that we have all rooted for are now POS yet not the former commander in chief and his checkered past and present…. Weird).

With that said, no one should condone an assassination attempt regardless of political affiliation. It’s wrong and should never be made light of. That should never happen. It’s a stain on our country if we can’t resolve issues without resorting to violence. I would hope if it was Biden that everyone would have the same energy.

Last edited:

There was an assassination attempt on a former President/current political candidate just now and you’re deciding to put your hands on your hips and get cranky about it?

Why did you even open the thread?

Trump is a felon POS who’s actions and words have most black people not caring for him thus is why you’re getting the reaction from former players, all black btw
What actions or words? Got a link? You, and these players, hate him because you're told to. Almost forced to. Seems weird.

Reactions: Dasooners11
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT