ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attempted assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.
I’m not a trump supporter, so I’m not biased when I say he’s not a racist.

typical underground frump supporter response, You aint foolin nobody :p
Nope, in fact I am going to vote for Biden because I think Trump is the worst and most divisive thing to happen to our nation since Vietnam. But Trump isn’t a racist.

What kind of conversation are you trying to have right now if you’re just going to write everyone off as a liar or a Trumper?

Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.
Only the orange juice drinking lovers....Maga boys.

• Haha
Reactions: A3OKC
Why? because he has a different opinion than you? fudgejammer
No because he continued to call it fake after it was reported someone lost their life. It’s my opinion he’s a POS. You have a different opinion and that’s fine. By the way good one the name call. That was very impressive. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT