ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attempted assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.

Nice job mods. You are letting posters write discouraging comments about former OU football players. Is anyone surprised when a black person doesn’t like Trump? There’s no hiding the fact he’s a blatant racist. But yeah keeping talking sh*t about OU players. Weird that you guys love Trump and somehow support a football team full of black athletes.
You mean calling it fake and sticking with it when someone lost their life?

Huge TDS right here. Laugh

Not like biden is.. you need to research the shit he has said bruh

If they were former Texas players we would all be roasting them. LOL
They're getting roasted.

But it's not that serious, really. Not worthy of calling them trash, etc. They aren't Trump supporters in all likelihood and don't think the event was real. Are they wrong on the realness? Absolutely but there are greater atrocities (like an innocent person dying today).

Reactions: Tulsa Ed
We are in a very sad time in our country that we have these two candidates. Flat out embarrassing. How can anyone support either one of them to be our next president. If either side had a spine we would be better off.
Are you kidding me? Trump has had the media, fbi, doj, and any other 3 letter agency attacking him left and right for 8 years. It’s the Media that has made Trump out to be the biggest POS since Hitler. It’s because he’s not the establishment and can’t be bought. They don’t like someone they can’t control. Please tell me one policy you don’t support with Trump besides he has an ego, mean, full of himself etc. Think what you want but I PROMISE you Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea would love to have another 4 years of our “spineless” president. We are a joke and the laughing stock of the world.

Are you kidding me? Trump has had the media, fbi, doj, and any other 3 letter agency attacking him left and right for 8 years. It’s the Media that has made Trump out to be the biggest POS since Hitler. It’s because he’s not the establishment and can’t be bought. They don’t like someone they can’t control. Please tell me one policy you don’t support with Trump besides he has an ego, mean, full of himself etc. Think what you want but I PROMISE you Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea would love to have another 4 years of our “spineless” president. We are a joke and the laughing stock of the world.
I don't like either one. Sorry.

Not a big Trump fan but you do realize he is polling higher with blacks than any Republican in decades. If he gets 20%+ he will win in a landslide. His aggregate right now is between 20&30%.

But none of that matters right now. He was shot today by some idiot. It is wrong. It was wrong with Reagan, Ford, Kennedy, McKinley, Garfield, and Lincoln. It would be wrong if it were Biden or Obama. Just wrong. For anyone to say it was fake when people are dead is just not wise and not helpful. It’s perfectly appropriate to call them out.

How do you know it was a Democrat? Could have been a disillusioned Republican, a non-conforming person, a a Jihadist, or other. Either way, this just does more harm than good any way you look at it. Not a fan of the man due to his many incidents over the decades but, even more so not a fan of random violence
Well it clearly wasn’t random. It was an attempted assassination.

Reactions: kldub4life
Hate to break it to you but trump is a POS. He and his supporters have been advocating for violence against people they don't like so he gets no sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT