ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Hunter Biden

chrisnurse

Sooner commitment
Nov 29, 2021
For those that were so outraged about the made-up "defund the police" stuff, as well as those that were so outraged about the Hunter Biden "scandal", I wanted to give some perspective. The Republicans are wanting to defund and discredit the FBI, the ones who eagerly dragged the FBI director through the mud Wednesday with absurd allegations grounded in zero facts, want us to believe this: The nation’s premier law enforcement agency has been weaponized against Republicans under a director who is a lifelong Republican and who reached his current post by being selected and confirmed to positions by two Republican presidents and two Republican-led Senate bodies.

Forget that all this is in defense of former President Donald Trump, a one-term, twice-impeached lifelong con artist who now faces more than 70 felony charges in two cases, with more indictments on the horizon.

Forget that Hunter Biden was actually charged with two misdemeanor tax offenses and a felony firearm offense.

Forget that, despite relentless investigation, Republicans have produced nothing linking President Biden to his son’s activity, or the fact that the person they touted as a key whistleblower was just charged with arms trafficking and acting as an unregistered agent for China.

This is reality, it is fact-based and it is what happened/is happening. If you were so upset about "defunding the police", explain to me why you are not even more upset about defunding the premier law enforcement agency of the US. There was no "defund the police" legislation, it was made up, just like the other stuff people on here get so outraged about, but there are actual quotes from legislators about efforts to defund the FBI. Please explain to me the dichotomy here.

Last edited:
For those that were so outraged about the made-up "defund the police" stuff, as well as those that were so outraged about the Hunter Biden "scandal", I wanted to give some perspective. The Republicans are wanting to defund and discredit the FBI, the ones who eagerly dragged the FBI director through the mud Wednesday with absurd allegations grounded in zero facts, want us to believe this: The nation’s premier law enforcement agency has been weaponized against Republicans under a director who is a lifelong Republican and who reached his current post by being selected and confirmed to positions by two Republican presidents and two Republican-led Senate bodies.

Forget that all this is in defense of former President Donald Trump, a one-term, twice-impeached lifelong con artist who now faces more than 70 felony charges in two cases, with more indictments on the horizon.

Forget that Hunter Biden was actually charged with two misdemeanor tax offenses and a felony firearm offense.

Forget that, despite relentless investigation, Republicans have produced nothing linking President Biden to his son’s activity, or the fact that the person they touted as a key whistleblower was just charged with arms trafficking and acting as an unregistered agent for China.

This is reality, it is fact-based and it is what happened/is happening. If you were so upset about "defunding the police", explain to me why you are not even more upset about defunding the premier law enforcement agency of the US. There was no "defund the police" legislation, it was made up, just like the other stuff people on here get so outraged about, but there are actual quotes from legislators about efforts to defund the FBI. Please explain to me the dichotomy here.
LOL.....you're a ****ing idiot. But thanks for the laugh.

LOL.....you're a ****ing idiot. But thanks for the laugh.
First of all, I promise you I am not an idiot. Second of all, what is wrong with what I wrote? If someone calls me a ****ing anything other than stud, they damn well better be ready to back it up. Since this is online, and we can't man up, please use your words to show me how I am wrong. I included links in my post if you want to actually fact-check me (I am sure you don't).

Last edited:
Reactions: A3OKC and Scott2129
Defunding the FBI is ALMOST as stupid as defunding the police. The two are similar, both necessary. Trump and Biden are both fcking idiots and their mindless retarded sheep are comic gold. Your message included.

You must admit that BLM "victims" screaming for defunding police are the main benefactors of their protection in the first place? That stance was ALWAYS LOOOL.

First of all, I promise you I am not an idiot. Second of all, what is wrong with what I wrote? If someone calls me a ****ing anything other than stud, they damn well better be ready to back it up. Since this is online, and we can't man up, please use your words to show me how I am wrong. I included links in my post if you want to actually fact-check me (I am sure you don't).
The FBI director ( Wray) is a complete dolt.

Secret Service & Whitehouse ends investigation into Cocaine found with NO suspects. Who among us is surprised ?
“Most secure location in the World” complete with cameras everywhere 24/7 in the West Wing

Last edited:
Defunding the FBI is ALMOST as stupid as defunding the police. The two are similar, both necessary. Trump and Biden are both fcking idiots and their mindless retarded sheep are comic gold. Your message included.

You must admit that BLM "victims" screaming for defunding police are the main benefactors of their protection in the first place? That stance was ALWAYS LOOOL.
No Democratic politician EVER said we should defund the police. The Republican politicians are actually talking about defunding the FBI. You are conflating BLM with Dem politicians; not the same thing. "Bothsidism" that is fabricated.

• Haha
Reactions: ReigningBlood
Secret Service & Whitehouse ends investigation into Cocaine found with NO suspects. Who among us is surprised ?
“Most secure location in the World” complete with cameras everywhere 24/7 in the West Wing
Well, if it is like all of the other stuff that you guys get so upset about before all of the details have emerged, we will find out in a week or so that it was baking soda planted by a tourist or something.

Tourists get access to the East wing of the People’s House never near the West Wing. Hunter lives in the WH, he was probably baking a cake

No Democratic politician EVER said we should defund the police. The Republican politicians are actually talking about defunding the FBI. You are conflating BLM with Dem politicians; not the same thing. "Bothsidism" that is fabricated.
Noted Chicago crackhead lesbo Lori Lightfoot did. Your beloved party.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

"Made-up" defund the police? You have many on the Democrat side that have been saying it ever since the George Floyd incident (the former police officer got what was coming to him on that one and I would never condone those actions that took place). Please look up AOC and her minions, along with many others (how about Kamala Harris setting up a fund where the "peaceful" protestors and rioters were bailed out of jail in MN, the same ones who battered officers). The FBI covered up the Hunter Biden laptop, and there is proof with how they conspired with Twitter, Facebook and other media companies to stifle information that would be negative....sounds like election interference, doesn't it??

Wray is a disgrace, and yes he says he is a Republican, but it seems to only be going after only Republicans. The FBI, as it has just come out, tipped off Hunter Biden and his people about some FBI agents wanting to come to his place, and the leadership of the FBI made sure that Hunter did not get in trouble. The investigation on Hunter has been going on for quite some time, and Weiss, the guy looking at Hunter, tried to pursue federal charges on Hunter in 2022, but he was denied in both Los Angeles as well as DC. This will be coming out in a hearing this week. Garland and his corrupt "Justice Department" stalled the investigation and the statute of limitations expired on the most serious financial crimes Hunter committed. Crackhead Hunter got a sweetheart deal (though it is not official until the judge accepts the terms of the deal, which he should not given what has come out just in the last few weeks). Hunter is "charged" with two lower-level misdemeanor charges, and the gun charge? A Joke!! The same people who have done the same things Hunter has done have ended up in jail/prison for a number of years, yet, this crackhead gets favorable treatment.

I am glad you mentioned the whistleblower- he does have the info on the Biden's and how convenient that he is charged just as he was wanting to come forward and be heard in the committee on live television. Being charged as an unregistered agent? What was Hunter when he was in China? Or Ukraine? Or Russia"? He never registered as an agent, and took millions from those countries. What a joke! The FBI does need to be cleaned out- are you going to honestly say that the FBI did not interfere in the 2016 election? They conspired with Killary Clinton for God sakes (I guess you forgot about Christopher Steele and the "Russian Dossier". The people know it is corrupt and they would much rather go after parents, members of the church, rather than investigate the dozens of riots on federal buildings (FBI has the jurisdiction), which very few people have even been charged much less convicted.

Please continue to watch your state-run CNN or MSNBC........it shows where you get your information!

Caught a catfish one time, looked like a hammerhead shark. Freshwater.
Since you mention...

f96da562f46d294c39289f7327d3473d43d1ae33b05b15a2b30e7d645936bbdd_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT