ADVERTISEMENT

Trojan site says Riley routed Oregon

Good coaches may coach games and win for awhile until other coaches catch onto their tendencies. Leaders not only coach, but build a legacy & a standard that all other coaches that coach at said school are forever compared. These leaders become legends and hall of fame icons in the game. Life-long friendships & reverence from former/current players are too numerous to mention. The impact they make in the lives of athletes is multi-generational. TBOW is a good coach but Coach Stoops is everything else.

Riley's 2021 team sleepwalked and stagnated all season long.
Oregon would have won had Riley been on the sidelines with OU continuing its decline.
Bob Stoops and his spirited effort to have this team bowl-ready won the game.
This article is similar (and just as silly) to what some said of Bob Stoops winning the 2000 national championship with John Blake's players. Stoops took two years to pull OU out of the gutter and he motivated and developed the talent he inherited, as well as bringing in Heupel, Griffin, Savage, Fagan, Works, Everage, Strait and Marshall.

Maybe the players would have found their own way to win in spite of their treacherous Coach like they seemed to do throughout last season; I’m sure we will get some snippets of players’ thoughts and opinions in the future of their experiences

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Maybe the players would have found their own way to win in spite of their treacherous Coach like they seemed to do throughout last season; I’m sure we will get some snippets of players’ thoughts and opinions in the future of their experience.
Sure.
I'm just glad Riley is gone and that OU has a better situation all around.

ADVERTISEMENT