ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young

Thanks JCON. I have mixed feelings about watching any of the games and have avoided almost all pro stuff but have watched a few periods of Stanley Cup

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
Young is and will be years beyond Parker. Parker was a good player which was allowed to blossom with Duncan and Ginoboli. Young makes everyone around him much better and is what 22?
Well, yeah maybe. Two entirely different teams. Beyond Parker though? No. I'm not knockin Young, he's obviously very good but the hawks aint going anywhere without that nucleus Parker had with Duncan and Ginobli. That Dynasty nucleus. All I was sayin is young reminds me of parker in style. Young resembles Allen Iverson even more. Imo.
Good luck.

Last edited:
And it's a dang shame Danny Ferry left the hawks. He had em on the right track. Disciple of Pop. Danny's exit slammed the brakes on any kind of momentum of a comprehensible organization in Atlanta. They were close.

And it's a dang shame Danny Ferry left the hawks. He had em on the right track. Disciple of Pop. Danny's exit slammed the brakes on any kind of momentum of a comprehensible organization in Atlanta. They were close.

What? You lost me on this one. You either are messing with people or lost it. I have no idea what you're saying here. And if this is an intentional goof, what a weird ass random person to pick for the story.

What? You lost me on this one. You either are messing with people or lost it. I have no idea what you're saying here. And if this is an intentional goof, what a weird ass random person to pick for the story.
Easy killer, I was just pointing out that GM Ferry and coach Budenholzer had the Hawks on the right track imo. But that was years ago. General Managers, coaches and rosters seem to change each season. The Spurs stability and philosophy made a dynasty which produced general managers and coaches throughout the the NBA. Sadly it's over now and I really couldn't give two shits about the NBA today. But I wish all Sooners success.

Edit for the smiley. 😁

Last edited:
Easy killer, I was just pointing out that GM Ferry and coach Budenholzer had the Hawks on the right track imo. But that was years ago. General Managers, coaches and rosters seem to change each season. The Spurs stability and philosophy made a dynasty which produced general managers and coaches throughout the the NBA. Sadly it's over now and I really couldn't give two shits about the NBA today. But I wish all Sooners success.

Edit for the smiley. 😁
Ahhh. Didn't know Ferry was a GM there. I read Ferry and only thought player. I was like #1 ferry never played there and #2 what a weird player to pick and say they were turning a team around.

I was so confused that I thought you were in hallucinogenics for sure.

Ahhh. Didn't know Ferry was a GM there. I read Ferry and only thought player. I was like #1 ferry never played there and #2 what a weird player to pick and say they were turning a team around.

I was so confused that I thought you were in hallucinogenics for sure.
It's all good brother.

ADVERTISEMENT