ADVERTISEMENT

Time to flip camar Wheaton

He is definitely an option. Now comes the tug from Sark on making him a shorthorn flip. Betting LR and DeMarco have something going in portal to bring in a RB for depth this fall. But McGowan and Majors showed a lot in the Cotton Bowl.

Reactions: iasooner1
He is definitely an option. Now comes the tug from Sark on making him a shorthorn flip. Betting LR and DeMarco have something going in portal to bring in a RB for depth this fall. But McGowan and Majors showed a lot in the Cotton Bowl.

aaaaand. Charbonnet from Michigan in the portal. How nice would it be to land the OT today and Charbonnet tomorrow

Reactions: kcstorm06
Looks like OU is on several big time RB recruits for 2022, I'd rather have one of those, not sure if Camar came to OU those guys may look elsewhere. Lets Brooks carry the load this year and bring in fresh meat next year.

Reactions: soonersoldier
Looks like OU is on several big time RB recruits for 2022, I'd rather have one of those, not sure if Camar came to OU those guys may look elsewhere. Lets Brooks carry the load this year and bring in fresh meat next year.
Every year OU is in on elite running backs, so what else is new ?
With the high number of injuries, transfers, suspensions, a team can never have too much depth at any position. So before OU closes the door on recruiting RB’s in this year’s class, I think it is a good idea to at least try to add a good back by way of recruiting or transfer portal.

ADVERTISEMENT