ADVERTISEMENT

Time for some Super Bowl predictions........

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
Who you got?

I really don't care. I'll take Seattle. This game sure doesn't resemble the old days.............................

fb.jpg

Reactions: Section22Sooner
I am having a hard time deciding whom to pull for. I don't like the Patriots, but I really dislike Pete Carroll nearly as much.

I suspect that about five minutes in, I'll pull for the Seahawks, because I'm kind of an NFC guy. But I think New England wins, and maybe wins big. I just think that Seattle is going to have a hard time finding offense. And I think the Patriots will find enough.

The one thing that might change that is if the Seattle D Line can really get after Brady with just the four of them. That's how the Giants did it twice. I don't think Seattle is as good as they were a year ago.

But if the NFL blows the footballs up to 14 pounds, who knows.

I think the Pats win.
looks to me like the Seahawks are built to beat skill style offenses - WRs and RBs.
I don't think they're built to beat TEs like Gronk.
These are two bad ass coaches going at it though. I'm interested.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by K2C Sooner:

Who you got?

I really don't care. I'll take Seattle. This game sure doesn't resemble the old days.............................

ec
K2C, Once again, you find a fantastic gif that says it all! Amazing. Love this photo!

I too am an NFC guy, so I'll pull for the Seahawks, but I think the Patriots offense will score late to win, something like 30-26.

Originally posted by Schoonerman:

Originally posted by K2C Sooner:

Who you got?

ec
K2C, Once again, you find a fantastic gif that says it all! Amazing. Love this photo!

I too am an NFC guy, so I'll pull for the Seahawks, but I think the Patriots offense will score late to win, something like 30-26.
I loved the picture too. A cigarette and Fresca. I guess Gatorade wasn't invented...............LOL

I bought a couple of $10 squares that pays $250 a quarter at my local watering hole. Otherwise I probably wouldn't even watch the game. I'm not a fan of pro football and Plaino's post just about sums up how I feel the two teams. I think it will come down to Seattle's defense.

Total indifference from me.....but it will mark another day off the calendar for national signing day next Wednesday and pitchers and catchers reporting two weeks later.....just like it always has.

"Alex, I'll take Katy Perry for $100 please."

Seriously though the Super Bowl as in most cases, doesn't do much for me as far as the game and/or who wins. It's more of an entertainment day for a mix of freinds and family, grilling and drinking.

But go hawks.

Originally posted by CTOkie:
Total indifference from me.....but it will mark another day off the calendar for national signing day next Wednesday and pitchers and catchers reporting two weeks later.....just like it always has.
Oooooh good call CT. Baseball is right around the corner!
smile.r191677.gif

I never root for any team in any sport from either coast. I guess I dislike the west less than the east and Mrs.Sooner thinks
Brady is hot and bet me $5 on the Patriots.

ADVERTISEMENT