ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
its been a few years since I have made a trip to Norman for a game and in most cases have either bought tickets directly through the OU ticket office or from a friend.

The question I have for those that have used other sources like Stubhub, Ticketmaster or Vividseats what was your experience with them? I know OU is partnered with Stubhub which makes me lean towards buying from them.

My daughter and I are coming to the Army game and I am looking at getting tickets in the sections between 228-232 upper area. If I buy them from Stubhub what kind of service fee is included?

I could use Ticketmonster through the company I work for but the reviews of their dependability or trust takes a hit with most reviews I have read.

Thanks for any help

It's been a couple of years since I've used Stubhub so I don't remember what the exact fees were. I've used Stubhub three different times and had no problem at all with them. Two of the times I just had to download and print the tickets, and one time the tickets were sent to me. In my opinion Stubhub is a very good place to get tickets.

Try an app called gametime. instant ticket for printing or mobile phone scanning. Cheaper than Stub Hub as well. But to be honest, my last few trips to Norman, I buy them there from individuals. I've even been given a ticket or two. Typically speaking there are always tickets available.

Reactions: iasooner1
stub hub is the way to go. You can select tickets in the seating area you want to be in. I won't go to a game unless seats are between the 30's.

stub hub is the way to go. You can select tickets in the seating area you want to be in. I won't go to a game unless seats are between the 30's.

Noticed that and its likely the way I go. I have sat in the North endzone ( section 18 )up high and didnt mind that view as I could see the entire field. However really liked the view from section 127 the best.

Looking at section 230 and 231 for the most part this time around though.

Sb59 do as you wish, but you will pay less at vividsports and have the same options on seats.

its been a few years since I have made a trip to Norman for a game and in most cases have either bought tickets directly through the OU ticket office or from a friend.

The question I have for those that have used other sources like Stubhub, Ticketmaster or Vividseats what was your experience with them? I know OU is partnered with Stubhub which makes me lean towards buying from them.

My daughter and I are coming to the Army game and I am looking at getting tickets in the sections between 228-232 upper area. If I buy them from Stubhub what kind of service fee is included?

I could use Ticketmonster through the company I work for but the reviews of their dependability or trust takes a hit with most reviews I have read.

Thanks for any help

I have 2 tickets in Sec. 231 row 15 seats 1 and 2 and they are directly on the 50 yard line. I will sell them to you at the face value. Just drop me an email. mjyount@live.com

No one should ever pay face value lol. Well unless it's a game they really want to go to and have no other choice. That's usually not the case though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT