ADVERTISEMENT

Things That Make Me Go, Hmmmm...

What we got here is the case of the 'arrogant' fan that Nick Saban has recently talked about at length.

By the way negative nellies, Saban has as many loses as Stoops.

Smoke that in your cheesy, acrylic bong...

Oh don't get all puffy. OU can and should do better, hell even the Hawkeyes are 6-0. It is what it is. No one is being negative. At least I'm not. It's just discussion about the game. If OU would have won, we'd be tossing bombs to the Horns.

Reactions: iasooner1
I love the label negative Nellies when someone comments about the situation at Oklahoma. Sorry guys, its not all rainbows and dandelions right now and hasn't been for years.

Reactions: BillyRay
Sometimes regardless of how or why we lose, you will have some fans that don't want ANYTHING said critical of decisions, etc. It's silly. Those kind of fans I don't even consider real fans

Reactions: BillyRay
Oh don't get all puffy. OU can and should do better, hell even the Hawkeyes are 6-0. It is what it is. No one is being negative. At least I'm not. It's just discussion about the game. If OU would have won, we'd be tossing bombs to the Horns.

Oh, I know, at some point we have to stop whining about Texas and move on to the game with K. State in three days.
I know I've moved on, and I don't have any special powers in that regard.
Kicking a dead horse?

What metaphor would change your mindset?

Well when we play K-State, I'm sure there will be discussion. But as fans, we discuss the latest topics. I'm pretty sure if you posted something about K-State someone would chime in.

Oh, I know, at some point we have to stop whining about Texas and move on to the game with K. State in three days.
Kicking a dead horse?

Just win baby. Just win.

This works best for me.

Reactions: iasooner1
Kicking a dead horse?

Kicking a dead horse?

What about...."You can't get blood from a rock."???

Oh, and FYI...taking liberties with a classic line from "Full Metal Jacket"....

"...we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "negative nellies," substitute the phrase "contrary, unpopular females" Got it?"

;)

What about...."You can't get blood from a rock."???

Oh, and FYI...taking liberties with a classic line from "Full Metal Jacket"....

"...we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "negative nellies," substitute the phrase "contrary, unpopular females" Got it?"

;)

Ah, this post only accentuates the fact...you've been sorely missed dude...

Ah, this post only accentuates the fact...you've been sorely missed dude...

Well pardner, even though a year ago I often said that this board has ALWAYS had a way of policing itself, reached a point where I began to doubt that.

However, it's very obvious that has been proven true once again. It's fun again....even after a loss to Texas. ;)

"We're gettin' the band back together."

throw_under_the_bus.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT