ADVERTISEMENT

These next 7 games are gonna be fun.

_Jackson_

Sooner starter
Apr 11, 2014
Your mom
We will not play in one game that we are not favored in in any of the seven games. I love games like these because you can go in with a little bit more confidence once we get to the Baylor TCU Oklahoma State stretch it will be a little bit more difficult. But the good thing is we could be building momentum by the time we get to Baylor because by then hopefully we will have our offense ironed out and our offensive line could become stronger.

We remind me a lot of TCU from last year but the problem was TCU played Baylor so early in the year that they werent able to capitalize on being up by 21 points in the fourth quarter and folded. I think if they had the chance to play Baylor later in the year instead of earlier they would've had those issues ironed out by that point.

I truly believe that by the time we play Baylor we will have built up enough confidence and also I have our schemes down a lot better especially with younger players that this could turn into a special season.

This all goes without saying that we do have to play good in these games to win the West Virginia game and the game at Kansas State will be tough but I think with West Virginia playing in Norman that could end up being a game that we still win by close to 10 points and then the game at Kansas State got a little bit easier with them losing their starting quarterback for the year. But Kstate still has Snyder.

Anyway I just think the schedule actually sets up really well for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.