ADVERTISEMENT

The USC loss is all on Riley. Hoorah.

I just rewatched the highlight of the safety. Is it just me, or does it look like Caleb tried to grab the ball from the RB as he was going down, like he did against Kansas?

No Sooner magic for USC … you love to see it.
It almost looked like an RPO gone awry. If that was the call, it was the dumbest call by a team backed up to its own one-yard line in history. If they don't get the safety, then Tulane can't win in regulation. And if USC doesn't blow the fair catch on the kickoff that put them on their own one when they dropped the ball, there is no way a safety is an issue.

Is this the first time Lincoln Riley ever made OU fans happy during bowl season?

I just rewatched the highlight of the safety. Is it just me, or does it look like Caleb tried to grab the ball from the RB as he was going down, like he did against Kansas?

Welp, brisket boy just doesn't have it. 😂
It almost looked like an RPO gone awry. If that was the call, it was the dumbest call by a team backed up to its own one-yard line in history. If they don't get the safety, then Tulane can't win in regulation. And if USC doesn't blow the fair catch on the kickoff that put them on their own one when they dropped the ball, there is no way a safety is an issue.

Is this the first time Lincoln Riley ever made OU fans happy during bowl season?
Riley football? 😂

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Welp, he just ****ed it up from what we saw. Imo. 😆

Wonder if Riley will hire his brother as the OC so he can focus on being a true head coach and have input on both sides of the ball.

If you're watching Under Armour's all star game, the top two receivers in the game are going to USC and a quarterback ranked higher than Arnold is also, though he is injured and not playing. So he has reinforcements on the way. He can still be a magnet for both.

The Hansons??? Can you just say exactly what the deal is?
Annie Hanson is TBOW’s former gf from OU. Her husband was an assistant at Tulsa and both are now working for the u$cuck football program (TBOW’s Mrs found this all out during or at the end of last season. Funny how the wife is the last to know and the weird thing is she and their young children are standing behind their man).
Sorry Bama, I thought everyone knew. Oldest story of mankind and a crazy deal

Last edited:
Annie Hanson is TBOW’s former gf from OU. Her husband was an assistant at Tulsa and both are now working for the u$cuck football program (TBOW’s Mrs found this all out during or at the end of last season. Funny how the wife is the last to know and the weird thing is she and their young children are standing behind their man).
Sorry Bama, I thought everyone knew. Oldest story of mankind and a crazy deal

First time I've ever heard this.

Surprised, it was interesting seeing her and her husband following the TBOW train to LA.
I got the deets December 21 about the time he asked Bob to say goodbye to the team and was told to man up in no uncertain terms and do it himself

The story about his affair was relayed to me by one trusted source and the part about him & Bob by a different trusted source. It seems I read about the tryst over a year ago in one of the Oklahoma newspapers but if I am wrong about that then perhaps someone with better research skills can find it in the archives.
If I am incorrect about that then I have been thinking and speaking misinformation and apologize profusely

Last edited:
U$C and their arrogant fans deserve him. Everyone tried to tell them what they were getting but they didn't want to hear it. USC, University of Spoiled Children.

Reactions: iasooner2000
If you're watching Under Armour's all star game, the top two receivers in the game are going to USC and a quarterback ranked higher than Arnold is also, though he is injured and not playing. So he has reinforcements on the way. He can still be a magnet for both.
As Riley continues to demonstrate, the QB and WR positions are not the Achilles heal of his teams. Even if USC attracts highly rated defensive players it seems they will be coached into a mediocracy.

Riley may always be a Texas Tech arena football "whisperer" with pass-happy, gimmick-play offenses. Fun to watch but without defensive priority, not championship caliber football.
Evidently, Riley believes USC can get better athletes than he can in middle America Oklahoma. I hope Venables can prove him wrong with his connections in the southeast.
FWIW, in the 2023 class, OU has six commitments from Florida, two from Missouri, and one each from Tennessee and North Carolina.... and OU is still targeting other Dixie players.
And then of course, there's always Texas. Five Texans are also in the 2023 class.

First time and hopefully not the last.

ADVERTISEMENT