ADVERTISEMENT

The top five personalities that ever posted on this board....JMO

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
I've been on this board since 1999. I went through several ownerships and I have changed my handle three times.

Here's a list that I consider were the best or worst in my time. One thing about the list was they got responses, multiple responses. At least two of them have passed. Here's my list. feel free to agree or add other names............

#1 SoonerMudd
#2 frou
#3 frankfangston
#4 bullmarket
#5 NickZepp

That's my top five. If I had to choose a 6th it would be golferjohn. #7 would be GLB.

All of these guys produced multiple responses from anything they posted. Not all was good ,but they kept the board rolling. Please feel free to add to the list or disagree............

Edit: I might as well add three more to make it a top ten....

Fitty
SoonerTulsan
Plainosooner

In no special order..........

Last edited:
A notable list of recognizable fellows for sure. I started in 98 as Singapore Sooner transitioned into Dubai Sooner in 2001 and Scottsdale Sooner in 2012. Looking at your list I can't help but feel this board has gone the wrong direction with regards to the level of entertainment.

From the perspective of someone who has been more of a reader than a poster here is my list in no certain order and subject to change at anytome

Bull-he just gave so much to read
Frankfangston-entertaining and informative
SeniorSooner-great historical perspective
Fitty-makes me think and laugh
K2C-love the GIF's

"Personalities" is the operative word, IMO. So for the very short time I've been an active board member, I have to go with:

Bullmarket, fitty, SoonerTulsan, JMIS, and K2C

Agree with them or not, they are character personalities that entertain and keep things moving. Plaino gets my vote as well.

Last edited:
Bull
Frou
Either Herrold brother
Leigh
Medic
Mike
Marvelous Marvin.
MPS
Since73
Sooner63
SiT
STulsan

That was alphabetical. Sort of.
Met or talked on the phone to over half of them. Of the ones I've met, Mike is the best guy to hang around with. Very underrated mod. My brain is still not up to par. So I'm sure I'm omitting somebody. Ms Proud Sooner is maybe the best pure fan I've ever met. 63 or Bull the most generous.

Marvin, likely the wisest.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie Fitty i had to look up the definition of 'sardonic'.

Love it. Perfect description. But in my opinion, a needed perspective.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Yeah, I always thought that to be little bit disturbing.
I mean, come on, all the natural wonders that our world has to offer and all they seemingly care about is our butts?

That's just perverted.
Well, Fitty, there are those who are boob men, and then those who are ass men... and then others who are just brown nosers...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT