ADVERTISEMENT

The Ohio State Buckeyes Travel To Take On The Killer Frogs Of TCU

When you take the frogs lightly they usually break it off in you. I fully expect this to be the case.

Reactions: iasooner1
Probably will be a large Buckeye fan contingent in the house, so TCU will have no help in crowd noise. I hope they at least make it close...if not win the expected tight battle. The TCU QB will be under a bunch of heat and the national spotlight jitters to overcome.

The game is at Jerrah World. I would bet the crowd is a about 40/30. OSU is more talented and harder to predict. The Frogs will hang for a half, but then wear down.

There are guys on the Buckeye bench that would start for TCU.

Last edited:
There are guys on the Buckeye bench that would start for TCU.

Definitely true. Only 15 4-star players recruited by TCU in the past 4 recruiting classes. Not enough to field a team of 22 + 2 (kicker and punter).

Ohio State has 30 3/2-star players recruited in the past 4 classes. 85-30 = 55 players (or thereabouts) on their roster that are 4/5-stars. That's enough to field a 2-deep of all 4/5-stars.

TCU getting after it. Ohio State moving but Toads tighten up when it counts.

I really thought TCU and oSu would step back this year. Looking like I'm wrong and Big XII might be a 4 team race.

Too many mistakes for TCU going to lose them this game. Shame, looked like they were beating them straight up.

That said, minus the mistakes, I'm really scared of what this TCU QB and WR's are going to do to our secondary. Yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT