ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 12 Conference Championship

After tonight TCU a better chance for a win. Rudolph and OSU offense much better than Frogs. And the excellent TCU D got skunked in the first half. Do not want to see Justice Hill for another year.

Reactions: Schoonerman
If TCU and OU win out, which they should, they will be in the CCG. O-State lost to both so it makes no difference what the Cowboys do the rest of the year. Or am I missing something?

Reactions: iasooner1
KU is pretty piss poor...they have some good DL guys and just one good LB. We will crush them in Low Rentz. Their DBacks will be torched and gashed. I will be there savoring my last opportunity to see Baker in live game.

Enjoy! Boomer.

KU is pretty piss poor...they have some good DL guys and just one good LB. We will crush them in Low Rentz. Their DBacks will be torched and gashed. I will be there savoring my last opportunity to see Baker in live game.
How about an 'In a Nutshell' Update on last night, kc? Noise, Temperature, Fan Reaction, Electricity, etc. Would you be our John Madden and give us a little Color Commentary? My 'Usual Suspects' haven't checked in with me, yet. I'm guessing they are still hung-over, from last night...Not so much from food & drink, as from 'The Experience'...The Duration and Intensity of 'The Game'...

You, and anyone else who was fortunate enough to be there, can be our eyes and ears, and the Finger on the Pulse of the People, for that game, and the next, if you will...

How about an 'In a Nutshell' Update on last night, kc? Noise, Temperature, Fan Reaction, Electricity, etc. Would you be our John Madden and give us a little Color Commentary? My 'Usual Suspects' haven't checked in with me, yet. I'm guessing they are still hung-over, from last night...Not so much from food & drink, as from 'The Experience'...The Duration and Intensity of 'The Game'...

You, and anyone else who was fortunate enough to be there, can be our eyes and ears, and the Finger on the Pulse of the People, for that game, and the next, if you will...
Hey Senior...it was very rowdy early ...huge crowd that was latching on to Baker's request. Weather was cool but not bad for November. Crowd pulse seemed to slow in second half when most questioned the extreme drop in pace and execution on the offense side. The biggest crowd in OU Stadium history was more than confused. A big win nonetheless.

If it comes down to OU needing a push to get in will beating a team in the CCG that we already beat give us any push? I doubt it.

The CCG was to cover TCU and BU's crap out of conference scheduling (especially them being left out a few years ago) and now we're saddled with this nonsense.

We've never needed any kind of special help - 2015 we had the worst loss possible to a losing record UT team and went to the playoffs with no CCG. Hell we went over an undefeated SEC champion in 2004 (Auburn) to the BCS championship game (and got smoked by USC).

Last edited:
Hey Senior...it was very rowdy early ...huge crowd that was latching on to Baker's request. Weather was cool but not bad for November. Crowd pulse seemed to slow in second half when most questioned the extreme drop in pace and execution on the offense side. The biggest crowd in OU Stadium history was more than confused. A big win nonetheless.
THANKS, kc...I wasn't getting much on 'The Vibe' from the announcers...Wanted one of OUr Own's take on the atmosphere...If the crowd's Enthusiasm waned, the second half, as much as mine did, the Decibel Meter WOULD Drop...Noticeably! I'm picturing a stadium full of fans shaking their heads...

Good Job...Appreciated!

You Will Represent Well, kc...We Stay-At-Home-Scoopers will be eager to hear a First Person Report...Go and ENJOY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT