ADVERTISEMENT

That north endzone seems to be cursed for Tejas..........

And now this. (Note: stripper on the far left needs a laxative.)

22550029_1837377652968988_1684404422446000193_n.jpg

Looking at the title of this thread reminds me....
They (Whorns) complained a few years ago about their players having to enter the field through the OU fans every time the come down the ramp.
It was ultimately decided to alternate ends of the field, sort of like the Home (or Visitor) will always occupy the South End Zone.
After they were appeased, the numbnuts realized they didn't want to change ends of the field (thus, the reason for blocking the fence while the players enter and leave).
They just wanted to whine about something. Once they were given their way, they whined about having to change ends of the field.

Reactions: iasooner1
Looking at the title of this thread reminds me....
They (Whorns) complained a few years ago about their players having to enter the field through the OU fans every time the come down the ramp.
It was ultimately decided to alternate ends of the field, sort of like the Home (or Visitor) will always occupy the South End Zone.
After they were appeased, the numbnuts realized they didn't want to change ends of the field (thus, the reason for blocking the fence while the players enter and leave).
They just wanted to whine about something. Once they were given their way, they whined about having to change ends of the field.
That must have been a logistical nightmare, since the "big money" in many cases relies on having the same seats every year. True jerkoffery on Tejas' part.

It’s not been too kind for OU, either.

1984 - Keith Stansberry interception that led to a tie by Texas.

1994 - James Allen stopped at the goal line by Stony Clark.

Plays that will live in infamy.How could a texas fan not think they have been given special treatment ala UNC .How they weaseled their way out of that one I will never know.The NCAA is a joke.

1984 -- crooked officiating (I believe the actual call was made by a SWC member of a split crew)
1994 -- Gary Gibbs, nuff said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT