ADVERTISEMENT

Texas - Washington

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
For those of you interested the OU - A&M game is once again on ESPN Plus. Of the 8 games being shown on the ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2 channels all but 2 games feature other SEC teams.

Washington - Texas
Michigan - UCF

just one of the many reasons OU is bolting to the SEC. Herein the ESPN message to all non SEC fans “ We pick and choose which SEC teams to show and based on the opponent dictates national exposure or not - for all non SEC fans buy a subscription if you want to see your team if not shown on our cable stations via your cable provider!!”

I am really surprised the Disney channel doesnt have a “ We are the SEC” show on the Disney app

Last edited:
For those of you interested the OU - A&M game is once again on ESPN Plus. Of the 8 games being shown on the ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2 channels all but 2 games feature other SEC teams.

Washington - Texas
Michigan - UCF

just one of the many reasons OU is bolting to the SEC. Herein the ESPN message to all non SEC fans “ We pick and choose which SEC teams to show and based on the opponent dictates national exposure or not - for all non SEC fans buy a subscription if you want to see your team if not shown on our cable stations via your cable provider!!”

I am really surprised the Disney channel doesnt have a “ We are the SEC” show on the Disney app
You did not see the new fall lineup show with the HS musical kids grown up from the 90’s coming out in September: “ HS musical Sec and Me”. WS

Plaino, I understand I really do but, I'm just sort of tired waking up in late October on a Saturday morning knowing that OU is at K.State, or Iowa St. is in Norman or OU has Texas Tech, sick of it. I honestly can't wait till we wake up on an October Saturday and OU is playing at Ole Miss, or LSU is in Norman, or OU is at Georgia, or Auburn is in Norman at 7pm,,,etc... I realize the wins will be harder to come by, but I hope my last 10/15 years of watching college football will be very exciting against unfamiliar foes. I don't mind seeing 20k Bama fans in Norman, or seeing OU at the Swamp. The same old, same old is tiresome. I'd like to spend my late 60's and 70's watching some new football every Saturday. But that's just me.

Last edited:
I’m with frou 100%. I still have family ties back in Alabama and Tennessee. They’re not all that excited to see two more B12 teams added to the SEC. Just adds stronger competition for Tennessee and Auburn (yeah, I have an Auburn cousin) to deal with. They feel the SEC is competitive enough already. I love it! 😂

Reactions: iasooner2000
Plaino, I understand I really do but, I'm just sort of tired waking up in late October on a Saturday morning knowing that OU is at K.State, or Iowa St. is in Norman or OU has Texas Tech, sick of it. I honestly can't wait till we wake up on an October Saturday and OU is playing at Ole Miss, or LSU is in Norman, or OU is at Georgia, or Auburn is in Norman at 7pm,,,etc... I realize the wins will be harder to come by, but I hope my last 10/15 years of watching college football will be very exciting against unfamiliar foes. I don't mind seeing 20k Bama fans in Norman, or seeing OU at the Swamp. The same old, same old is tiresome. I'd like to spend my late 60's and 70's watching some new football every Saturday. But that's just me.
There is going to very likely be more attrition on our roster. Get back to me when that happens.

Reactions: frou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT