ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Off to its worst start since 1956 at 1-4,

Webster is over his head and disastrous hire. What a dumpster fire they have in Asstin
He lost two games to teams that have one loss and were both ranked on the road, then two games at home, that he could have won to two ranked teams. The Gray hairs want him out despite the fact that his team is just as good as OSU, KSU and such and far better than Kansas ISU. Hid team also plays about 20 freshmen/sophomores. They were not messing on special teams last year, so what is up now?

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-sniff-glue-but-when-i-do-i-always-monkey-tractor-wingnut-dcfb49.jpg
it's Sunday, but really everyday is glue sniffing day.

I want to read more texts next Saturday during the OU game about more Horn boys quitting. The point spread has been establised at 43 pts. Come on Bob hang a half a hundred on them over the points they might score.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I want to read more texts next Saturday during the OU game about more Horn boys quitting. The point spread has been establised at 43 pts. Come on Bob hang a half a hundred on them over the points they might score.

Certainly not to correct you in front of cyberworld but, I thought the spread was 17 and the O/U was 43.

I could be in error for sure.:eek:

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Well, the initial money will go heavy on the Sooners. Then they'll lower the spread to compensate to even up the nut.
Could go as low as 14.
Seen it happen.

Very true fitty. If this wasn't the RRR I would bet a dime to a dollar we would be favored in the low thirties. Texas is Kansas\Iowa State quality so far this year. Baylor is favored in the 40's over Kanas and that's to low. I guess they think the Bears will let up on the helpless Jayhawkers.

Certainly not to correct you in front of cyberworld but, I thought the spread was 17 and the O/U was 43.

I could be in error for sure.:eek:

The O/U is 43? I don't understand that - we're almost averaging 40 pts a game alone, and that was against 2 defenses much better than Texas...Vegas thinks OU wins 42-0? The point total should be much higher than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT