ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible news from Stillwater

That is terrible news. Makes you wonder if the car driver was having a seizure or something. Otherwise it makes no sense at all. Sad day up north.

boy they have had literally enough misery up there. That is really sad news for the school and city.

10174777_10153703807108834_124782410699732789_n.jpg

news just reported from Stillwater pio that it was a 25 year old that was arrested at scene with a DUI. Prayers to the poke family.

I've a niece there who is a young mother of two that says her family was supposed to be at the parade at or near the exact spot of the tragedy, that miraculously was not there after all. Don't drive impaired folks... After all these years this should be obvious by now.

I was there but at the opposite end of the tragedy. We had a play date with my cousin and his kids for after the parade and we waited and waited at their house. Finally I called and they said they were picking up their little girl at that intersection ten minutes after it happened. They had a panic moment as they looked for her. I won't share what the witnesses told them but it was as bad as you can imagine.

Everyday is a gift. Those kids were holding hands with their parents with not a care in the world. Makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT