ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game week

agreen39

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
May 1, 2023
Football is here!!!
I thought it would be cool for us to list a couple things on all sides of the ball that we are looking to see. Here's mine.

Offense:
I'd like to see Jackson confidently stand in the pocket and deliver accurate balls.

We all know Coach B. will play with his oline in the first game. Either way against Temple I want to see our oline firmly in control and little to no penalties.

Defense:
I'd like to see our dline dominate temple as they should and have limited penalties.

I'd like to see us hold Temple under 75 rushing yards, under 150 passing yards and under 200 total yards.

Special teams:
I would like to see Schmidt confidently make field goals down the middle. There shouldn't be any misses or barely clearing uprights in what should be the lowest stress environment he's going to see this year.

I'd like to see us setting up getting kickoff returns that have a chance to be broke. It has seemed the last couple years like our returns are a battle to get to the 20. Same with punt returns. I'd love to see a couple we return for 12-15 yds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.