ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow

I admit I couldn't stand the guy back when we played them, but I really hope he proves all these people wrong. Saw where Stephen A. Smith claimed this was an instance of white privilege. Give me a freaking break.
Stephen A. Smith opinions are getting old. His claim of "white privilege" is only to incite his listeners for the sake of his network and podcast. Nature of the business. Just when the guy opines something sensible, he dives off the deep end not knowing how to swim. Jackass should definitely stay out of the political/social justice arena and brush up on what's left of his sports knowledge. If there's any left. Imo. 😁

Stephen A. Smith opinions are getting old. His claim of "white privilege" is only to incite his listeners for the sake of his network and podcast. Nature of the business. Just when the guy opines something sensible, he dives off the deep end not knowing how to swim. Jackass should definitely stay out of the political/social justice arena and brush up on what's left of his sports knowledge. If there's any left. Imo. 😁
Clearly ESPN has joined the rest of our national media in being a tool of divisiveness, while posing to be our “moral compass”.
Steve Smith wears his racism on his sleeve while being overly dramatic about everything. He’s unwatchable.

Clearly ESPN has joined the rest of our national media in being a tool of divisiveness, while posing to be our “moral compass”.
Steve Smith wears his racism on his sleeve while being overly dramatic about everything. He’s unwatchable.
Max Kellerman is one of the worst. A few times I thought he was actually going to kiss Stephen A's feet and apologize for his whiteness

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
Max Kellerman is one of the worst. A few times I thought he was actually going to kiss Stephen A's feet and apologize for his whiteness
One thing I adhere to is knowing that so much of what was once objective journalism is now left and right wing propaganda carefully wrapped in the guise of informative news. It’s so far out of hand now that an average person such as myself can see it clearly.
Smith and Kellerman (and Maddow, Hannity, Lemon, O’Donnell, Kilmeade) are only puppets of a much higher influence,

One thing I adhere to is knowing that so much of what was once objective journalism is now left and right wing propaganda carefully wrapped in the guise of informative news. It’s so far out of hand now that an average person such as myself can see it clearly.
Smith and Kellerman (and Maddow, Hannity, Lemon, O’Donnell, Kilmeade) are only puppets of a much higher influence,
Well I know Fox isn't perfect, but its the only news channel that gives people another perspective other than left wing nonsense. Otherwise the conservatives would have absolutely no voice other than radio and that is in jeopardy if the left have their way.

Well I know Fox isn't perfect, but its the only news channel that gives people another perspective other than left wing nonsense. Otherwise the conservatives would have absolutely no voice other than radio and that is in jeopardy if the left have their way.
Agree.
It's worth noting that the Dems did to Tulsi Gabbard last November what the Republicans did to Ron Paul in 2016. Those who have a mind of their own without adhering to the doctrines of a party are ignored.
The best and brightest are no longer allowed to run in a presidential race.
You're right about Fox being the lone conservative network. I just wish the "we're the good guys and they're the bad guys" BS would stop. Sell your product and stop demonizing the other side.

Agree.
It's worth noting that the Dems did to Tulsi Gabbard last November what the Republicans did to Ron Paul in 2016. Those who have a mind of their own without adhering to the doctrines of a party are ignored.
The best and brightest are no longer allowed to run in a presidential race.
You're right about Fox being the lone conservative network. I just wish the "we're the good guys and they're the bad guys" BS would stop. Sell your product and stop demonizing the other side.
I probably shouldn't be this way, but I admit I lose a little respect for anyone that tells me what are a democrat. Kinda like when someone tells me they are an Oklahoma State fan.

The fact is, if you're not a racist and project it, you can't be on or in the national media.

Agree--he's a snore and needs to hang it up. He'd be
better served running a small podcast rather than being a national correspondent. His routine is TIRED and BORING.

ADVERTISEMENT