ADVERTISEMENT

TCU

I was thinking the same thing but for some reason this post just appeared for me a few minutes ago even though it was originally posted Saturday at 11:43 am. What’s up with that??

Reactions: iasooner1
OU won 33-14. Hope this helps OP.

OEu89T.gif

170321-bullfighter-romero-mexico-feature.jpg

Had no idea FW has passed. He and I often disagreed but I respected his opinion.

Only reason I didn't start a game thread Saturday was because at my gf's house the service is sketchy. Funny (or not) side note, the first game we watched together was Kansas State. Then Iowa State. We refused to watch OU/Texas together. The TCU game was our test of fate.

Happy to take up the mantle of starting game threads as long as there are no objections.

Had no idea FW has passed. He and I often disagreed but I respected his opinion.

Only reason I didn't start a game thread Saturday was because at my gf's house the service is sketchy. Funny (or not) side note, the first game we watched together was Kansas State. Then Iowa State. We refused to watch OU/Texas together. The TCU game was our test of fate.

Happy to take up the mantle of starting game threads as long as there are no objections.
I certainly support you in this endeavor. Haven't talked to you in forever. I hope all is well with you and yours.

PLEASE DO, bc...
Thanks in Advance! :)

Wow didn't know that either, very sad news. It seems we have lost quite a few great Sooner fans over here lately and a few a few yrs back as well. Hard to believe I have been here since 2004 and a few here longer than that. Where does the time go? Condolonces to his Family and his friends here as I only knew him on here as a poster but always enjoyed his posts. RIP FW.

I certainly support you in this endeavor. Haven't talked to you in forever. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Doing good man. Don't post as much. Work keeps me busy. I've intentionally tried to minimize social media and internet exposure due to the insanity we've seen in the last 4 years, which is magnified online, so my presence here has dipped dramatically.

Hope you're doing good bud.

Would be cool if you archive masters could make a montage of some classic FW moments from the past and CT get us hooked up to honor his memory to his family Sooner rather than not at all ?
I will check on bullmarket this weekend

Seems OUFans dumped the post histories older than 1 yr. Orangebloods has some further back, but again, this is all I could find:

ADVERTISEMENT