ADVERTISEMENT

suspensions

I think and hope it’s BULLSHIT!! I truly believe it would’ve been all over ESPN/ and any other major sports coverage network!! Sooner Scoop/OU insiders would’ve Had it on this site if it was valid!! IDK though, sounds like #FakeNews to me!

If anybody has a premium membership, there are a couple dozen pages of posts about it. There has to be something of real news in this.

Or maybe LR is spreading false rumors to lure LSU into a false sense of security?

Reactions: iasooner1
Me? Nada.

I was never partial to domestic abuse. I'll stop because I'm new here and I promised to be on my best behavior and what not. We can Ryan Reynolds each other all we want, but I'd prefer to talk football and strategy and game plans over "your poop smells worse than my poop" all day long.

Cool?

You can't sling poop here and not expect a response. I don't want to get the Raid can out, Poop usually attracts more flies, had enough around here lately.

If true that’s about as selfish as it gets.The players should feel really good about themselves to let the whole team down. Just kick them off the team.

I agree because these players know the risk of using banned drugs. When they get caught its always “ I didn’t think it was bad” instead of just saying “ Well shit I never thought I would get found out”.

If you can’t trust them before a HUGE game like this:can you ever trust them? Just don’t get it they know the drill.
Kids gonna kid. Back in the day it was six packs of beer. Now it's a doobie. And in all honesty, the six pack of beer can cause more damage than the doobie. The hippie lettuce makes you want to sink into your couch and watch sponge Bob re-runs. The six pack makes you want to drive around town looking for mad dog 20/20.

Kids gonna kid. Back in the day it was six packs of beer. Now it's a doobie. And in all honesty, the six pack of beer can cause more damage than the doobie. The hippie lettuce makes you want to sink into your couch and watch sponge Bob re-runs. The six pack makes you want to drive around town looking for mad dog 20/20.

GTFO Clob. :)

Please don’t stir the pot clob. My ignore box is almost full.
I was never harsh to any sooner or aggy for that matter, that wanted to have an honest discussion about football. Now if they rolled up on the block and started dropping shit bombs for no reason, well ya-- we all jumped on that ass. But no, I'm not going to attack someone simply because they wear a different color tshirt on Saturday. I don't have all the answers when it comes to football (though I like to think I might) and I welcome any intelligent discussion.

Since MM has gotten the boot, how about some of you horn boarders getting some of us unbanned on OB so we can take dumps over there at times? Let’s spread the love.
I don't know the current status of what's going on over there. I know that all parties involved have laid out their case to the Ketch dude, but I don't know where all that stands or how it's going to shake out.

I don't know the current status of what's going on over there. I know that all parties involved have laid out their case to the Ketch dude, but I don't know where all that stands or how it's going to shake out.
That’s fine. It’s just funny how the Longhorn Sports forum advertises interaction with aggies and Sooners, yet almost every Sooner has been banned over there. MM was always too quick to pull the trigger in my opinion and has no since of humor evidently. Some jabs between our teams is good for the rivalry, and some blood pressure checks on some of those Horn posters is needed. We are only looking out for their health.;)

Holding my breath on this until tomorrow. Hopefully not as bad as it sounds but there is alot of smoke here. Also, hope recruiting is going to finish strong both tomorrow and in Feb.

That's not true man. We've got some pretty knowledgeable guys on OB. And definitely some unique perspectives.
During the football season i really only hang out here and at OB (and mostly just as an observer when visiting the dark side) Course the best times are the days before and after the red river game or any other ut loss. However i also must admit some vicarious interest in the clobbers antics. if you dont go visit the dark side its worth a visit every now and then.. Clob is generally objective in his postings there unlike the usual few loonies (same here i'm sure) who have the most unrealistic expectations you can imagine, at least based on the performances i've seen this past decade. also a TON of aggsy venom which is often hilarious and of course a good amount our way (we're gooners or blowu as you may know) His current avatar should give you an idea of his "antics" but he also is a frequent world traveler. so be cool to him and he'll be as reasonable as a whorn can be. right belldozer?

heard our radio guys say it's b-s. could be a pre-signing day distraction by the enemy? guess we'll find out for sure tmrw at the presser

heard our radio guys say it's b-s. could be a pre-signing day distraction by the enemy? guess we'll find out for sure tmrw at the presser

Well you heard wrong. I can't/won't cut & paste because its paid for priority info. But bottomline expect multiple players to be announced as suspended for the game. It is what it is and it sucks...

49 let the stoning begin.

ADVERTISEMENT