ADVERTISEMENT

Such a beautiful thing

Didn't watch the game, but nice to wake up this morning to my coffee and reading that Arkansas lost. After having lived around Arky fans for some years, I really have reached a point I enjoy seeing Arkansas lose more than seeing Texas lose.

Not only that, but great to see Justin Fuente have a pretty solid first season at VTech. 10-4 and winning a bowl game is a good start for the guy. Would love to see him become one of the countries top head coaches.

Didn't watch the game, but nice to wake up this morning to my coffee and reading that Arkansas lost. After having lived around Arky fans for some years, I really have reached a point I enjoy seeing Arkansas lose more than seeing Texas lose.

Not only that, but great to see Justin Fuente have a pretty solid first season at VTech. 10-4 and winning a bowl game is a good start for the guy. Would love to see him become one of the countries top head coaches.

While watching this game, I kept thinking, "BillyRay's gotta be loving this!" Great, great win for Fuente's Hokies! Love seeing Bielema bite the big one!

Nope, but I have lived in multiple places in Texas. I've had to put up with countless Texas fans, and plenty of Arkansas fans over the years. And I can safely say, that Arky fans are the most insufferable fans I've ever encountered.

I agree, I have lived in texas and arkie and by far arkie fans are the worse of the 2 by far. I found aTm fans to me more obnoxious than texas fans when I lived there back in the late 70's and early 80's, East Texas by the way so that could have been why, not sure.

I agree, I have lived in texas and arkie and by far arkie fans are the worse of the 2 by far. I found aTm fans to me more obnoxious than texas fans when I lived there back in the late 70's and early 80's, East Texas by the way so that could have been why, not sure.
Growing up in Plano I had about the same amount of friends that were whorns or aggies. The most obnoxious were whorns by far. They were always the ones who didn't pay up after losing a bet...

I loved it when Arkansas trounced them in the bowl game a few years ago. I have no issues with the hogs and other than Missouri, I prefer they win the sucsucsuc...

Arkie is the most delusional, texas is the worst. Arkansas is just pathetic because they actually think they're relevant. Texas is absolutely horrid because they believe whatever the hell they want to while thinking they're superior to everyone else in every way. Texas is worse, imo, because Arkie is just delusion speaking through irrelevance.

And a bald head to boot..... Reminds me of someone....LOL
1245950649-butterbean.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT