ADVERTISEMENT

Striker and the Finger

Spyglass

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Tucson
At first, I was disappointed with what he did, but after seeing how proud some of the board members were of how he showed his emotion, I've come around to their way of thinking. But, why stop there?

Here's some things OU should do when on the road:

1. After a game, instead of just Byrd flipping off the crowd, why not all the players? Visiting teams are only allowed to travel around 70 players, but you could station one on each of the 5 yard stripes on both sides of the field plus the end zones and that would just about cover it. Every section of the stadium would know exactly what we think of them. They could keep the beat to the music the OU band is playing. Can't you see Mayfield doing his dance while birding everyone?

2. Meanwhile, the OU band could run onto the field and spell out F*** You in script like The OSU band does with "Ohio" and keep it moving down the field while playing the Marcel's "Blue Moon".

3. The Cheerleaders could dance to the music and at the end of the tune, along with the players and bandibaas, of course, moon the entire stadium.

4. The coaches could get involved as well, but I haven't come up with anything good for them yet.

Maz, Pinn, Smash, or anyone else have some ideas?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.