ADVERTISEMENT

streaming service

OUnabomber

Sooner signee
Jul 16, 2017
Montana
Looking for some advice from anyone that uses a streaming service for their tv. I'm looking into either fubo, youtube tv, or hulu but I don't want to risk not being able to watch a game this year because they don't carry a certain channel. Anyone else have any experience with any of these services? Would I not be able to watch an OU game possibly?

I use YTTV also and I have no plans to ever get rid of it. Its a very good streaming service and I haven’t missed any games living here in Arkansas.

Do you live in Oklahoma? I'm guessing I couldn't get Fox sports southwest
By the way when you set up YTTV it doesnt matter where you live. You can live in Oregon and set up YTTV using an Oklahoma zip code to get channels from Oklahoma. You get Fox ( local ) and FS1 butthey dont offer FSSW in its line-up.

By the way when you set up YTTV it doesnt matter where you live. You can live in Oregon and set up YTTV using an Oklahoma zip code to get channels from Oklahoma. You get Fox ( local ) and FS1 butthey dont offer FSSW in its line-up.

Really...I didn't know you could just put in any zip code. I figured google already knew where we lived. Thanks for the info though......seems like most people likke yttv the best

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT