ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops replacing Urban Meyer on Fox Sports...

BGBS has always treated me well when our paths have crossed. Even the spring of 2000 in the original Switzer Center weight room when he was all sweaty and posed with my 3 sons when they were young

I chatted with Bob on the course at Southern Hills during the 2001 US Open, but most of my attention was focused on his wife standing next to him. :cool:

Bob is the enigma amongst college football coaches. He was never at any time dirty. I'm proud and admire him. 😁

I last chatted with Bob briefly in Lames where he was tailgating with a former neighbor of mine in the Clone lot very near the stadium. He volunteered to sign any trinkets of my choice but it was so hot that day all I was seeking was shelter. His Mrs was there and she is fine of course. That was Kyler day and we barely won

I got the opportunity to speak with Coach Stoops at a coaches clinic in Lincoln back in 2011. I of course was the only high school football coach there wearing Sooner gear and I had a really nice conversation with him during Nebraska's practice and after Coach Stoops was done speaking. He will do a great job at Fox.

I got the opportunity to speak with Coach Stoops at a coaches clinic in Lincoln back in 2011. I of course was the only high school football coach there wearing Sooner gear and I had a really nice conversation with him during Nebraska's practice and after Coach Stoops was done speaking. He will do a great job at Fox.
I am not affiliated with coaching or sports education but I had the opportunity to attend OU Coaching Clinics in 84, 85 & 86. Very memorable experience. I attended a Class C high school (under 100 in high school) that could not qualify for 8 man football so all I know (very little) about football I learned in these clinics for the most part. Bob Stoops will make Fox Sports Intro more worth watching. Hopefully he can keep Reggie and Matt's egos in cheque and promote the Sooners at all opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT