ADVERTISEMENT

Steady Decline

okesrule

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2006
Stoops has put an inferior product on the field for several years. I excluded the '99 year since it was his first (7-5). From 2000-2008 he was 90-19 Over the past 6 years he is 69-20. From 2000-2010 he won or shared the Conference Title 8 times. The last four years he's tied 1X. Last year we finished tied for 4th and irrelevant, capping that off with yet another embarrassment in a Bowl Game. As already pointed out we've been better than UT the last three years and are 1-2. We were favored in all of those.

I don't know how anybody cannot see this trend over the past 3-4 years. From 2000-2011 we lost 2x in Norman. From 2012-2014 we've lost 5x. I won't even go into the numerous Bowls we've laid an egg in after highly successful seasons. Bob is RICH & CONTENT. He may rail on the sidelines and at Press Conferences and fool people he still "has the fire," but he does NOT have that fire during the work week when he and this staff should be preparing this team.

Stoops needs to show his brother and Kish the door at seasons end or be gone himself. Period. Cronyism and nepotism are destroying a once feared Program...........a Program he is NOT bigger than.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.