ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

I am both humbled and honored bc ! Thanks for that and if a game is in my future in Norman this year I will make it known as soon as possible

Reactions: bcsoonerfan
We are flying in from Cali. What time should we arrive to not miss Baker or anything? We’ll be traveling from Tulsa as we have family there. Thanks for any advice

Reactions: iasooner2000
If you guys promise to be nice, I might show up. It depends on if I get my car back from my son. He wrecked his last week, and I'm using my old business truck for personal so he has something to get to work and shop for a replacement for his totaled vehicle.

Billy Ray and BCSooner, how about O'Connell's at Campus Corner at 1 pm on 23rd? This applies to anyone else planning to attend the Spring Game. If this doesn't work I am open to anywhere at any time before or after the game.

Sounds good. We are meeting some of the gf's extended family so I can't guarantee but probably be there.

Met Plainosooner at an OU/Tulsa game years ago. You definitely want to meet up with him at your Spring game get together. He is as cool in person and he is on the board.

One of the highlights of my 22 years on this board was meeting Frou, and a dozen others for a Friday night road game in Tulsa. I only remember a couple of the other names. 63Sooner and her husband were two. I think were on the top row on the east side in Chapman, unless it was still called Skelly Stadium back then. Frou is a special poster, and a terrific human being.

Things were very different in those days.

One of the highlights of my 22 years on this board was meeting Frou, and a dozen others for a Friday night road game in Tulsa. I only remember a couple of the other names. 63Sooner and her husband were two. I think were on the top row on the east side in Chapman, unless it was still called Skelly Stadium back then. Frou is a special poster, and a terrific human being.

Things were very different in those days.

Would love to meet you and hear a story or two in person. Sounds like O'Connells at 1. I plan on going to at least 2 home games this year as well.

Thune has been involved with OU football reporting in various capacities since his freshman year at OU. I think he has bright future. He is well spoken, knowledgeable and has a refined camera presence. I can see this guy ending up in a prime seat in national sports TV.
I like him. 👍

I already expressed my greetings and best wishes to Scottsdale for him and all those attending festivities this weekend that he meets (and you of course too medic).
Boomer Sooner to all !

ADVERTISEMENT