ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game on Fox Southwest

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Lot's of fun leading up to the game. Eric Striker's tour of the facilities was awesome. I'm sure other programs have nice facilities too but damn OUrs are beautiful.

Reactions: iasooner1
End of 1st quarter. Couple freshman look good. Ronnie Perkins DE and Brendan Radley-Hiles aka Bookie. Bookie getting lots of praise through the spring.

Neville Gallimore looks like Tommie Harris, physically speaking. And he's playing pretty damn good too.

qb's didn't look too great today. I'm sure wind was a factor, but we can't kid ourselves and think Murray is just going to pick up where Baker left off.

qb's didn't look too great today. I'm sure wind was a factor, but we can't kid ourselves and think Murray is just going to pick up where Baker left off.

Spring game performances don't mean much.

Everybody do yourself a favor and go to Soonersports.com and read all the shutouts to Stoops from former players. Salute To Stoops.

Spring game performances don't mean much.

Everybody do yourself a favor and go to Soonersports.com and read all the shutouts to Stoops from former players. Salute To Stoops.

Thats true, but I do expect some early growing pains from Murray. I expect most of his big plays to come from running the ball...especially early in the season. I don't know that we have had a running QB with his talent since the Switzer years.

Thats true, but I do expect some early growing pains from Murray. I expect most of his big plays to come from running the ball...especially early in the season. I don't know that we have had a running QB with his talent since the Switzer years.

Yea I agree, it's not going to look as easy as Baker made it, but the threat of his legs is going to make it easy on guys like Rambo, Calcaterra and and Mykel Jones.

I expect a mishmash offense. Could be great some games and bad others. I’ve seen this before. It’s a toss up. Not going to be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT