ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina D looks

I doubt we win another. Just watched LSU and Ole Miss, we aint beating either on of them. Not gonna beat Mizzou, SC either. Alabama will roll us and I wouldn't put money on us beating Maine.
This is beyond bad, hell the defense looked exhausted in the 2nd qtr today and we are supposed to be 2 deep at numerous positions on D. The D is better but not a lot better. It just looks like it is because the Offense is one of the worst if not the worst in CF.

The old coach saying applies right now. It's never as good as it seems. It's never as bad as it seems.

I quit being a gambling man more than a few years ago, but I'd bet, if I did, that we win six or more to make a bowl game. We do have the toughest schedule in the conference, but we'll get at least a couple more wins. I would bet we get back some players back. Surely we won't spend the next two months without our top five wides. We have enough talent. We just need to get it on the field. I expect it to happen.

You have more faith in this staff than I do. Even if we get a few wides back they won't be in playing shape and the o line will not be anywhere near what it needs to be. And with SL calling the plays it wouldn't matter either way. This is as bad as I have ever seen it and thats not good moving on to some very difficult games ahead. One more win is all I can see and hopefully some staff changes when the season ends. Just hope we don't lose recruits or have a mass exodus into the portal when its all said and done but I fully expect both of those things happen. We are a dumpster fire right now and its very likely to get worse the rest of the way.
For the life of me I cannot fathom this staff not being more prepared for the move to the SEC, its like they have been sleep walking the past 3 yrs. Yesterday was inexcusable.
On the bright side at haltime Sat I went out and got some trees planted and some yardwork done, I expect to do the same from here on out. Call me a fairweather fan or whatever but I won't watch a crap product anymore, not when I can get some things done instead of wasting my time watching this Program go down the crapper. And thats exactly where it is, if anyone doesn't believe that or see it you are just fooling yourselves.

It really sucks too because I was really looking forward all during the off season for Football Season to start but now will be glad when its over. We may end up dead last in the SEC this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT