ADVERTISEMENT

SoonerScoop.com Site Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Guys, I know many of you love the free board but we're always hoping for new members and obviously if you're here you've got an affinity for OU football beyond the average Oklahoma fan. That being said I know many of you just don't know much about the advantage of membership which is why we put together this site guide to give you all an idea of the advantage of membership.

SoonerScoop.com - Site Guide

I would add that the FB detail that numerous posters, like Plaino have shared and catted about has really added value to our site. I have been on here for several years and it's getting better every year. For that reason alone, the fee is well worth it...

Reactions: LikeClicker3000
I frequent three sites. I upgraded to the premium board a number of months ago and really feel as though I am getting my money's worth. I have no relation to this site or anyone on it.

Josh and company have really upped their game. Josh's daily notes on top of his weekly scoop are as good as it gets for recruiting. Eddie's HD videos are top notch and Carey has frequently been putting out quality content regarding the team. This is nothing to mention of the weekly chats (and recaps) that are done by Josh and now some twitter hounds are following potential recruits twitter accounts and giving some info based on that.

If you aren't on the paid site and you love OU football and content, you are missing out. Well worth the $99.

I've been a member of this site for years and was even a part of the site in 2000/2001 when it was a free site. Josh and Carey have upgraded the site the last few years into something I never really saw coming. They want this site to be successfull and have poured the money they've made back into it, which is the smart thing to do.

The HD videos and the content that is on the team and the recruiting are unparalled to any OU site. All they need is an attractive woman with a mic who can ask questions on par with Erin Andrews, which shouldn't be tough to do.

This site offers unbiased OU opinions by the staff(not the mods) and that's not something many Rivals sites can claim. It's worth every penny each year and it's OU information.

There are reasons why this site is so much bigger than the others, it's the best. Ridiculous amount of content, guys going off all of the time to see kids practice in play - even in states outside of OK and Texas, mods that aren't a bunch of fanboys and will tell you how things are really going and something you cannot expect from other sites. Fair reporting is tough to come by. There are reasons other sites are going away. The boards are lively and fun, even aside from the team and recruiting coverage. Helpful too, all kinds of threads are posted asking for advice on cities to move to, places to eat, tickets. It's a great community!

It should also be noted that the Rivals network blows the others out of the water. I've dabbled with Scout, 24/7, and ESPN paid sites and Rivals's content is 2nd to none. At the Scoop, you're getting the best OU site in addition to access to the best national network.

Guys, I know many of you love the free board but we're always hoping for new members and obviously if you're here you've got an affinity for OU football beyond the average Oklahoma fan. That being said I know many of you just don't know much about the advantage of membership which is why we put together this site guide to give you all an idea of the advantage of membership.

SoonerScoop.com - Site Guide

2011 Josh was adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT