Soonerscoop and Rivals renewal promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ougrad1

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
All,

So I've had more trouble with my subscription renewal than anyone should have to deal with. I received a promo code emailed to me by this site/Rivals for 25% off on my renewal. I clicked through and renewed a week ago. Since then, I've had nothing but issues with this site/Rivals.

First, I couldn't log into Soonerscoop after my renewal and ended up having to clear my browser cookies and cache(restarting my browser wasn't working) just to be able to log back in. If I was lets internet/computer savvy, I would have been stuck since there is nothing in the FAQ that addresses this. Response from support is not very timely either.

Next, my subscription information on this site under my account states a charge of $75 for annual subscription but my card was charged $99. I have contacted admins on this site with no response. Today, I called Rivals.com and they basically told me that they have to pass me to the engineers to clear up the change but had no way to tell me if/when the correction would be made.

This is frustrating and the customer care is horrible from this site to Rivals. I want you guys to know mainly for the promo email if you have received one too. Don't use it via the link because Rivals is incorrectly billing without the discount.

Sincerely,
Annoyed member

Reactions: cory4499
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.