ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners beat FSU 5-4 in a nail biter.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
Some bad base running kept it close.

Still no Grace Lyons.

The difference was Jordy Bahl looking dominant in 3 shutout ining, facing 11 and getting 6 strikeouts.

Storako struggled with an inconsistent, tight strike zone, giving up all 4 runs on a solo homer and a 3-run dinger that gavethe Noles a 4-3 lead in t4. She tgrew 89 pitches in 4 innings.

Pretty exciciting game.

Some bad base running kept it close.

Still no Grace Lyons.

The difference was Jordy Bahl looking dominant in 3 shutout ining, facing 11 and getting 6 strikeouts.

Storako struggled with an inconsistent, tight strike zone, giving up all 4 runs on a solo homer and a 3-run dinger that gavethe Noles a 4-3 lead in t4. She tgrew 89 pitches in 4 innings.

Pretty exciciting game.
It looks like OSU will be our toughest matchup all season. They have great pitching and a strong lineup throughout. Those will be huge games later on in the conference schedule.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I heard that the fSu game was a one-off pickup game at the behest of their coach calling up Patty as they were in the vicinity and she abided. Pretty cool if true

It was a really exciting game but the best part was that loud mouth Uncle Mike evidently wasn’t in attendance. And Jayda Coleman is my favorite Sooner. Sooner softball is the best.
Is that the guy that always says, “wait on a good pitch”, “make her pitch to ya”, etc?

Reactions: Oklabama
He was so annoying on a previous broadcast, that he was identified as Jayda's uncle, after getting three or four camera shots in the crowd.

I think he distracts our batters.

I do think that a lot of the time, that he's more annoying on tv than in person. I haven't been to a game in person for over a year, so I don't know. But I think a lot of the time, he finds where the crowd mike is, and sits as close as he can, to be sure he shows up on the broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT