ADVERTISEMENT

sooner mike, looks like your biggest fan is big BS

I smoke cigarettes with Barry Switzer and eat BBQ with Billy Sims. Bob, Joe C and I have weekly meetings so they can receive my input about the direction of the program. Sherri Coale and I meet every Saturday night at the Budget Inn...it has nothing to do with the women's basketball team. I give speech therapy lessons to Lon Kruger (things aren't going well) and I've give Buddy Heild offseason shooting tips. Miss Cleo and I get together twice a year and speak with the ghost of Bud Wilkinson through a seance. I advised Roy Williams to leap over the fullback while blitzing Chris Simms. I told Demarco to get out of Dallas cause I knew Romo and Dez were going to get hurt. I graded Vince Young's Wonderlic test and sneak into Mack's and soak his dentures in melted tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

Basically folks, I'm in the know. And one thing I know is this clob dude is legit.

I smoke cigarettes with Barry Switzer and eat BBQ with Billy Sims. Bob, Joe C and I have weekly meetings so they can receive my input about the direction of the program. Sherri Coale and I meet every Saturday night at the Budget Inn...it has nothing to do with the women's basketball team. I give speech therapy lessons to Lon Kruger (things aren't going well) and I've give Buddy Heild offseason shooting tips. Miss Cleo and I get together twice a year and speak with the ghost of Bud Wilkinson through a seance. I advised Roy Williams to leap over the fullback while blitzing Chris Simms. I told Demarco to get out of Dallas cause I knew Romo and Dez were going to get hurt. I graded Vince Young's Wonderlic test and sneak into Mack's and soak his dentures in melted tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

Basically folks, I'm in the know. And one thing I know is this clob dude is legit.
Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: veritas59
He may be a former player, it's apparent that UT doesn't Teach their players or former players, to be respectful.
If he is actually a former player, self proclaimed to be on some sort of advisory committee, that's even worse. Posting a potentially serious rumor on a public forum is irresponsible and shows a high level of immaturity, poor judgment, and lack of impulse control.

If he is what he claims to be, I would hope UT shreds any sort of relationship that they may maintain with him.

If he is actually a former player, self proclaimed to be on some sort of advisory committee, that's even worse. Posting a potentially serious rumor on a public forum is irresponsible and shows a high level of immaturity, poor judgment, and lack of impulse control.

If he is what he claims to be, I would hope UT shreds any sort of relationship that they may maintain with him.

Well, whatever he is, pretty shameless of MM to be overtly pimping him. Of course, MM...not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Not in the 7th level of Hades is that lying sack of rat crap got any sort inside info, and I'd safely wager he's not even a former player.
You lose your wager. I flew in to have dinner with him last night and we played videos taken of the meeting between their interim AD and the former AD. I know this guy and his name is Earl Williams or Ricky Campbell, I forget.

Tonight is the first time I've ever seen Ketchum post on their free board (other than freebies). Here's what he had to say.

I don't know if they met or not, but I was told today that Perrin is steadfast in his support for Strong.

You'd think Ketch would have a few more inside tracks than Clob.

Tonight is the first time I've ever seen Ketchum post on their free board (other than freebies). Here's what he had to say.

You'd think Ketch would have a few more inside tracks than Clob.
What Ketch really meant was that Perrin is Strong's tightest athletic supporter. :eek:

I've heard Strong proclaim Clob to be his and the team's preferred handler of balls. An earned designation and a team must after what the NFL went through with the Deflategate scandal. Oh my!

Boomer Sooner

Reactions: Medic007
http://texas.forums.rivals.com/thre...-last-night-at-dodds-home.87515/#post-2406164

I can't help but laugh at this tool. Even the toads of Menstrualbloods have sniffed out his BS. Their mod is an idiot if he believes clod is actually a former player. "Cigars."

Clob is an obvious troll who has been laughing his ass off at the attention and respect he gets from the pinheads on OrangeBloods.

The very premise of the post you link is utterly moronic. Let's boil it down to what I'll call essence of stupidity: In order to determine the limits of his authority, a department director at the University of Texas at Austin consulted with a former employee. Because that's what people in the real world do. They don't consult their boss; they don't ask their staff attorneys; they don't examine their contract; they don't look up the answer in the policies and procedures manual; no, they ask a former employee. Because when they follow that former employee's advice and terminate someone, their outraged boss is going to be silenced immediately with this response: "Well, the retired guy who used to have this job told me I could do it." Unreal.

Clob has been relentlessly trolling Orangebloods since the day he first appeared, and those fools have been lapping it up.

How could you possibly compare MM to a knife. MM is to Knife as Knife is to bowling ball.
Aside from his obvious sociopathic tendencies, I think MM might be mildly retarded. As an example of both issues, I'll cite his apparent belief that the word moderator means "one who talks smack with a board's guests and then bans them after they make him look like the drooling, bug-eyed, beetle-browed, hair-lipped, chinless buffoon he is."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT