ADVERTISEMENT

Softball. Cut a 4-0 deficit, but lose game two 4-3..

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
MIddle three up for OU. Baylor started their number two pitcher, but Selman is in for the sixth.

Clifton's two run homer in the 5th, cut it to one run.

Reactions: iasooner1
Mendes came in and pitched three innings of shutout ball. A runner got to third for Baylor in T7 on a bunt single, throwing error not backed up and a long fly getting her to third. But Mendes got their best hitter on a grounder to Knighten.

B7. The Sooners need at least one, down 4-3.

Three of our four outs have come on pop foul outs to third. Can't lay off the rise.

Arnold's two out single gives up, but too many defensive errors lay the ground for a 4-3 loss. Clifton strikes out on a 2-2 rise ball up and in. Game three of the series will start around 2:30.

Last edited:
The Franchise 1560. You can go to Soonersports.com and click the softball schedule and it will have a link to listen online. I listen on my phone some, but mostly on my computer, when there is no tv. All of the games are on radio online. Chris Plank is a moron as a broadcaster, but today, at least in game one, he had a player from last season sitting next to him. That can make his ignorance bearable.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT