ADVERTISEMENT

Shocking FINAL..... Huge underdog Kansas beats undefeated Boston College on the road 48-24

These announcers for the Houston game are terrible. They are clueless.I can’t believe Kansas beat BC that bad either didn’t see that coming.

Battle of the Big 12 basement doormats coming up....KU and WVU. BC really did not show up...got it in the bag mentality doomed them.

Is it fair to say the Big 12 is no worse than 3rd in terms of conference ranking?
Not yet.
I would like to see Kansas competitive again and I believe Miles will make it happen in 2-3 years.
Beating Indiana State 24-17 and losing to Coastal Carolina 12-7, however, is proof that Miles has much work to do.....and I'm wondering if Boston College has a long season ahead of it.

Rock Chalk Jayhawks. Happy for them. Have family in Kansas so they must be ecstatic. Interview with Les Miles was interesting. He seemed very calm. Maybe he has mellowed.

Mellowed or just dropped the act? His Mad Hatter schtick was obviously phony and cringy as hell. He remains one of my more despised coaches and personally hope he fails miserably at Kansas.

Mellowed or just dropped the act? His Mad Hatter schtick was obviously phony and cringy as hell. He remains one of my more despised coaches and personally hope he fails miserably at Kansas.

I actually found him entertaining personally. I sometimes wonder if he had taken the Michigan job years ago if he could have actually made them into a true threat vs. Ohio State again. Outside of some his crazy antics he does have a very good football mind.

I expect him to change the culture at Kansas into a respectable opponent.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT