ADVERTISEMENT

Selling Two OU/Tx Tickets Sec 35 Row 37 - $450/each - Lowest ask on SeatGeek for lower bowl is $531 after fees

Face value is $200 but you mark them up like crazy, just like every scalper and then try to call it a steal lmao.

Face value is $200 but you mark them up like crazy, just like every scalper and then try to call it a steal lmao.
Dude...you go show me where you can get them for $200 each and I will pat you on the back. Like I said the lowest price after fees anywhere in the stadium is $358 each on SeatGeek! If you want them for $200 a ticket become a season ticket holder and spend $1000's every year. No one asked for your comments troll

Dude...you go show me where you can get them for $200 each and I will pat you on the back. Like I said the lowest price after fees anywhere in the stadium is $358 each on SeatGeek! If you want them for $200 a ticket become a season ticket holder and spend $1000's every year. No one asked for your comments troll
Obviously you cant get them for $200 right now. I’m saying thats what face value is, i was lucky enough to have connections so i got a pair for $450. Whats weird to me is youre advertising on a paid subscription board that is specifically OU fans only that share the same passion for OU as you and I, and youre still charging over double for them. Like sure to the general public its different but i feel like this specific thread were all kinda one big family and should try to help each other more. Just me two cents tho. Do whatever you want with your tickets.

Obviously you cant get them for $200 right now. I’m saying thats what face value is, i was lucky enough to have connections so i got a pair for $450. Whats weird to me is youre advertising on a paid subscription board that is specifically OU fans only that share the same passion for OU as you and I, and youre still charging over double for them. Like sure to the general public its different but i feel like this specific thread were all kinda one big family and should try to help each other more. Just me two cents tho. Do whatever you want with your tickets.
Then go buy season tickets jerk. If the guy wants to sell them to someone for $1000 a seat that’s his prerogative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT