ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewals out....

Lost Chickasaw

OU scholarship offer
Jun 5, 2008
Ada (former Lawton)
Season ticket renewals are out. Regular seating will run $450 per ticket, $35 per ticket academic fee, and a $35 processing tacked on the end. Just fyi in case anyone wondered. This of course doesn't include any donation. Boomer!

Cheap seat season tickets in Coach Stoop's first year were $90.00 each all in. Now they are at least $620.00 (688% increase) while inflation for that span is around 50%. Not saying it is or is not worth it, just pointing out what we are charged for the longest national championship drought since we first won one.

7 home games this year... Minimum donation is $100 per seat...
Where did you get this information? I've had seats in Section 4 for many many years. I used to provide a substantial donation until they notified me that I had to meet the $750 per seat or lose the seats. Bingo, i reduced my donation to $1,500. They completely screwed me on my Texas seating and have not improved them yet.

Where did you get this information? I've had seats in Section 4 for many many years. I used to provide a substantial donation until they notified me that I had to meet the $750 per seat or lose the seats. Bingo, i reduced my donation to $1,500. They completely screwed me on my Texas seating and have not improved them yet.
I, too, will be watching for the answer to this one...$100 per doesn't match up with any info' I have...

Cheap seat season tickets in Coach Stoop's first year were $90.00 each all in. Now they are at least $620.00 (688% increase) while inflation for that span is around 50%. Not saying it is or is not worth it, just pointing out what we are charged for the longest national championship drought since we first won one.

Just think how much money you save as compared to as if they had to pay salaries to the players. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
Donation is based on the seating as far as I can tell. Click on the link below and point to different seating sections to see the donation.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_oklahoma/football/?DB_OEM_ID=31000#/level_1/

What TD said... the minimum donation to get seats is $100 per.... Of course you can get on the waiting list and wait for some to come open without donation, but the Sooner Club will be happy to "help find you some" in the endzones or corners for $100 per seat. Sadly, I have friends they also shafted on donations the past few years. Every time they call us with their sales pitch for better seats, I laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT