ADVERTISEMENT

Scottsdale.Sooner

Patriotgame

Sooner commitment
Oct 22, 2002
you seem to be in the "know" young lady...have you heard if they are having the big merchandise sale we used to have before the spring game at the Field House before COVID hit?

Ok, I will accept a correction to "you seem to be in the know young MAN"!, although neither handle actually applies to me these days. I have not heard of an independent merchandise sale. Tickets sales has been very good and robust according to the Sooner Club. I am told most of the concessions and bookstore are scheduled to be open.

PS: The beautiful young lady in my pic is my wife of 25 years.

Ok, I will accept a correction to "you seem to be in the know young MAN"!, although neither handle actually applies to me these days. I have not heard of an independent merchandise sale. Tickets sales has been very good and robust according to the Sooner Club. I am told most of the concessions and bookstore are scheduled to be open.

PS: The beautiful young lady in my pic is my wife of 25 years.

Gees, my apologies!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Careful LTW, just saying
(I know, different generations meanings are more flexible and all)

I see a gal with an 08 zo6. I know. 👍
I got the ZR-1 new in Jan 2013. I did some after market upgrades that boosted the horsepower from approximately 650 to 750. It is fun to drive on the open road. Chevy gave all buyers of new ZR-1s a three day driving course at Bondurant in Phoenix or Las Vegas to insure buyers knew what they were undertaking. My license plate is OYEEBO which is Egbo (Nigerian) for white man.

I got the ZR-1 new in Jan 2013. I did some after market upgrades that boosted the horsepower from approximately 650 to 750. It is fun to drive on the open road. Chevy gave all buyers of new ZR-1s a three day driving course at Bondurant in Phoenix or Las Vegas to insure buyers knew what they were undertaking. My license plate is OYEEBO which is Egbo (Nigerian) for white man.
Awesome car. I used to think I'd own a corvette one day but time is fading fast with that thought along with the fast pace of traffic in San Antonio, Tx. I get my need for speed these days on the water with a 24 foot craft powered by 300 horses. Fishing is my passion, the world is right when I'm hunting fish in the surrounding bays of Rockport/Fulton Tx, along with SOONER success of course! Got my captain's license not long ago. My life after retirement.

Last edited:
Elvis said find them young. Fred said old fashioned girls are fun. Yabba dabba do, the king is gone and so are you😁 George Jones!

ADVERTISEMENT