ADVERTISEMENT

Sagarin ratings for the rest of the season-things tightening up.....

jcvickers

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2015
Sagarin has been closer than Vegas so far for OU. Here is the rest of the year's projection:

@ Nebraska -13 Frosty melted. This could be an interesting game with all the emotions on the Nebraska side. I wish they had waited a week to fire Scott.
K State -7 They are looking good at 2-0. They have excelled against OU in recent years.
@ TCU -4 Always a tough game on the road. Patterson was a great addition for Texas.
Texas +2 Our only game as an underdog. Unless our O-line improves 100% by then Dillon will spend most of the day on his backside. Ewers could be back.
Kansas -18 It is supposed to be our easiest game. The line has dropped 10 pts. since last week.
@Iowa State -5 Always a tough game. Maybe Matt will take the Nebraska HC job.
Baylor -7 They look solid but not flashy. Lebby will need a good game plan ready.
@ West Va. -8 Just got beat by Kansas. They might have a new HC by game time.
Okie State -3 Good thing this is a home game-if that matters. Our secondary better improve.
@ Tex Tech -12 They are 2-0 after beating Houston. Lubbock is always a tough place to play at.

I may be only one rooting for Alabama yesterday. I don't want to hear Texas is back this early in the season. We didn't get a jump in improving from 1st to 2nd game. Maybe it will be 2nd to 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News